Universal Enforcing Hulk Rules | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Enforcing Hulk Rules

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was there when it was empty and there were some of the stations full for both gringotts, dragons,and hulk. Hulk and dragons were walk on as well.

At least with gringotts they can have u hold the stuff in the extended then jump out when u get back to the lobby. But for the coasters if they fully enforce this they will need more lockers for busier times.

I rode two days ago and no TMs mentioned anything to me. If I didn't frequent this forum, the new signs at the entrance would be the only indicator of this policy. I was wearing jeans (if it matters).

I've always used a locker anyway, so this new rule doesn't affect me at all. Cargo pockets or not, I prefer my wallet, cell phone, keys, and camera on the ground where I know it's secure.

Rode Hulk recently with my Express Pass in a lanyard, no one said anything to me. I still tucked it in my shirt before boarding anyway as a precautionary measure.

They don't mind your lanyard with your ticket. I tuck mine in my shirt as well. I tried to ride Rocket the other day and actually emptied my pocket. I got one of the last lockers left. I had on cargos and I could see how (on this ride especially) easy it is for stuff to come out your pocket. I got to the line and the girl up there kept looking at my pants and asking me about "something still in my pocket." She made me turn them out and still kept seeing "something." Finally I was like ma'am, that's my p***s. She looked mortified and apologized. Even after turning my pockets completely inside out they where really into doing their jobs.

Reactions: UNIrd
They don't mind your lanyard with your ticket. I tuck mine in my shirt as well. I tried to ride Rocket the other day and actually emptied my pocket. I got one of the last lockers left. I had on cargos and I could see how (on this ride especially) easy it is for stuff to come out your pocket. I got to the line and the girl up there kept looking at my pants and asking me about "something still in my pocket." She made me turn them out and still kept seeing "something." Finally I was like ma'am, that's my p***s. She looked mortified and apologized. Even after turning my pockets completely inside out they where really into doing their jobs.

I literally just snorted my fruit juice I'm drinking. DAYAM...I don't know if I should be howling with laughter or absolutely mortified! :lol:

I literally just snorted my fruit juice I'm drinking. DAYAM...I don't know if I should be howling with laughter or absolutely mortified! :lol:

Lol I was embarrassed. People were walking by me and looking and I'm trying to descretely tell the girl what it is she kept seeing. I saw her again yesterday. She remembered me and left me alone.

I'm dying.

Lol I was embarrassed. People were walking by me and looking and I'm trying to descretely tell the girl what it is she kept seeing. I saw her again yesterday. She remembered me and left me alone.

Dude, if she was cute and that had happened to me, I'd be winking at her with a sly grin! But I'm not exactly the world's greatest player, either. As embarrassing as it may have been, you'll laugh about it in the future. Hilarious story!

At least it wasn't this bad, or if she was hot too bad it wasn't this good :lol:

[video=youtube_share;hqyhojksn4U]http://youtu.be/hqyhojksn4U[/video]

That video was funny. She was alright looking but really not my type. I didn't give her a hard time cause I knew she was doing her job...very well. They had a big run in with some foreign tourist though. They were blocking the whole entryway.

Seth K. just tweeted that as of today you can take cell phones & keys on Hulk & RRR as long as they're in a secure pocket.

Okay. I was looking around this weekend and was wondering why I saw people in line with phones blatantly in their hands. I also noticed that the brigade wasn't really asking people about their pockets as hard.

Reactions: Skubersky