Universal Expansion Plan??? Project LUPA??? | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Expansion Plan??? Project LUPA???

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yep, in fact, it kind of looks like prep work is already happening down in the far corner across from Cabana Bay close to that retention pond.
I was going to ask about a month ago if we are sure construction for the 5th resort hasn't started yet. There is a lot of ground work going on very close to I-4.

I'd be very surprised if they started something before going through the permitting process.

Well, yeah, that's why I said prep work. It looked like they had a crane holding a large hose/pipe down by the retention pond and there was a lot of equipment moving earth around. I know a fair bit of that earth is because of Cabana Bay, but some of those piles have been there longer. Obviously no true construction, but it seems they're eager to get this site prepped.

I'd be very surprised if they started something before going through the permitting process.

There is work being done on that side of the road. Dirt being moved around, the small pond at the back next to the I-4 ramp has be expanded and cleaned up. And they have also run drainage pipes into it. That being said I would imagine the drainage pipes could be coming from CBBR and would have been included in their permits.