Universal Great Britain | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Great Britain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think he (or maybe Page Thompson?) joked during one of the public presentations that he’d been enjoying a locally brewed beer at a Bedford pub. I think anyone living locally should make a concerted effort to spend as much time as possible in nearby pubs in case you bump in to him…

Will do Rob!

I’m literally off to the pub now so I’ll keep an eye out here.

Reactions: Jake S and rob@rar
Registered in
I don't know if this has been mentioned but in the UK universal have trade marked UNIVERSAL HORROR UNLEASHED.
Registered in April 2023. I think they were actively planning Universal Great Britain by that time. I’m assuming some sort of Halloween Horror Night events is pretty much guaranteed at the theme park, a great way to drive attendance in low season months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elijah Abrams
Brewpoint HQ? As a Bedford immigrant, that was the first place I experienced Chocolate Toothpaste. Didn't sit easy on top of the tour beer, additional pints, and one of their pizzas.
What is chocolate toothpaste? First heard the reference from videos of Universal’s public presentations and I assumed it was something from Toothsome’s Emporium. But I gather it’s a local delicacy?

Wow great info!

I'm particularly intrigued by;

Minions Bullseye Mania (registered April 2024!)
Blue's Raptor Rush
Epic Evolution
Jurassic World Chaos Theory

I'm gonna keep an eye on that list for sure.
It’s easy to read way too much into Trade Mark registrations. They cost peanuts to register, so typically companies will spray them around to prevent other people using those Marks even if they have no intention of providing goods or services under that Mark themselves.

You also need to consider what Trade Mark Class a Mark is registered under. For example, Minions Bullseye Mania is a Class 28 Mark, which essentially covers toys and games, but not theme parks. The main class for theme parks is, I think, Class 41.

It’s easy to read way too much into Trade Mark registrations. They cost peanuts to register, so typically companies will spray them around to prevent other people using those Marks even if they have no intention of providing goods or services under that Mark themselves.

You also need to consider what Trade Mark Class a Mark is registered under. For example, Minions Bullseye Mania is a Class 28 Mark, which essentially covers toys and games, but not theme parks. The main class for theme parks is, I think, Class 41.
Yes, there are some with 41 under, but not the exciting sounding ones. Except Jurassic Park Explorers which I think is a new TV series but also has an entry under 41 as well. Battlestar Galactica is under 41, interesting. and Love Actually... weird. Oh the excitement when new things pop up on that list with a 41 will be fun.

Edit : ah 41 can mean tv or film series too, makes sense

Reactions: yepthatguy
Wow great info!

I'm particularly intrigued by;

Minions Bullseye Mania (registered April 2024!)
Blue's Raptor Rush
Epic Evolution
Jurassic World Chaos Theory

I'm gonna keep an eye on that list for sure.

Blue’s Raptor Rush is a Hot Wheels toy playset based on Jurassic World.

Epic Evolution is the current line of Jurassic World action figures from Mattel

Jurassic World Chaos Theory is a Netflix animated series, that’s a spinoff sequel to Camp Cretaceous.

Minions Bullseye Mania isn’t out yet but is registered under the toys category.

IMG_8929.jpeg

Homemade. But I do love a good bento box.

Well, I’m at KFC in Kempston and can confirm I have NOT bumped into the SVP of External Affairs at Universal Orlando out for a bite to eat.

I can however confirm the lad in the queue in front of me has just collected 80 hot wings. Yes 80!

I wonder if Universal would be interested in a Brew Point pub at the potential new park?

Well, I’m at KFC in Kempston and can confirm I have NOT bumped into the SVP of External Affairs at Universal Orlando out for a bite to eat.

I can however confirm the lad in the queue in front of me has just collected 80 hot wings. Yes 80!

I wonder if Universal would be interested in a Brew Point pub at the potential new park?
Not sure about Universal, but I would be interested at a Brewpoint pub at the park