Universal Kids Resort - Frisco, Texas | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Kids Resort - Frisco, Texas

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder why it was cut ?
My belief is that getting rights to build an entire SpongeBob land ate up part of the original budget. Basically, anything I disagree with, I’m going to blame on SpongeBob :yum

In other news, UKR is FINALLY seeing actual park work. The footprints for the early foundation work line up with the conceptual art we were shown in December after they had broken ground. Almost all of the park guest parking is complete. First foundations will probably be paved soon!

Reactions: belloq87

Wow, only like 4 days have gone by since the recent drone footage, and already Universal Parkway has been paved. I honestly wasn’t sure what street was being named this, but felt that the previous Fields Street/Frisco Street was confusing. At least end Frisco Street at the intersection and have Fields end at Panther Creek. Looks like that’s what they did, and simply renamed that section for Universal. Good on them.