Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 355 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was the one person who liked 2022's psycho-billy music loop. "Another Way Out" is a bop and I refuse to hear this slander.

Last year's mix had some EDM / TikTok Trap Beats that were legitimately grating and aggravating to listen to towards 1AM. My group remarked on it multiple times.

I wouldn't mind a return to the official OST's being used as event loop tracks. 2017 was the last time they did that, and it definitely added to the crossover feeling of everything. Unfortunately, Ghostbusters is kinda the only IP this year with any recognizable music tracks, unless they wanna use Tiny Tim or something haha.
yeah I hear you, I think that even if the movies this year don't have great music, universal always used from other movies. or from movies similar to the ones used that year, or recognizable themes. but at the same time, even if these ips don't have recognizable songs,
for me hhn feels more proper and more official with movie soundtracks, feels more like a theme park event.
I remember when they used songs from red dragon or the book of Eli, those songs stay with me.
my favorite time of all time is when they used the song from 28 days later, that was the greatest song they've used. felt epic.

movie songs feel more epic, kind of? they definitely stay in my head much more, even 12 years later. I don't really remember anything recent. ( I watched and purchased frailty because the song was used for hhn) that's how good it sounded

Last edited:
Reactions: GA-MBIT
This thread rides until we step into the houses and see that Team Weeknd has failed or triumphed.

Joking aside, with this spec season essentially at a close, I just wanna say it's been another fun yet crazy season! Thank you to Brian and all the mods for keeping things civil and tidy, and of course a big thank you to Legacy and all the insiders for feeding us lil treats into what we may see in the season. You all are awesome. :)

See you in the Fog everyone!