Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 353 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
( and turning hhn into a party)
Correction: HHN at its core has ALWAYS been one big Halloween party. That is deeply embedded into it. The only thing that has changed is their budget & scary content, which both has increased.

The event used to have concerts, used to have a parade, & way more shows. The only part that has "survived" over the years is the alcohol (and food). It's NOT "turning into" a party. It started as one & always will be one.

Original 1991 tagline: "Dying for a good Halloween party?"

Correction: HHN at its core has ALWAYS been one big Halloween party. That is deeply embedded into it. The only thing that has changed is their budget & scary content, which both has increased.

The event used to have concerts, used to have a parade, & way more shows. The only part that has "survived" over the years is the alcohol (and food). It's NOT "turning into" a party. It started as one & always will be one.

Original 1991 tagline: "Dying for a good Halloween party?"

yeah i see your point, i guess i meant, with the music, hhn used to be like a halloween night party, like a costume party but now it feels more like a night club or something (like a metal rave kinda)

A week away from opening night and Express prices have yet to increase, hmmmm
Anecdotally, I think a lot are hanging onto the idea (with seemingly zero evidence) that multi-night Express options will open up again. If and when it becomes clear they won't, I think we'll see a spike in single-night buys.

When is “hell week” this year? Hasn’t it sort of diminished in significance during recent events?

Thursday/Friday of Columbus Day weekend, basically, Local districts had been staggering days off the past few years, but they're all together that Friday now.

Does anyone know if Cabana Bay will have a walk-through experience for HHN, like Chucky's Twisted Playground in 2023?
(My daughter liked it because it was a low-key way to ramp up to the HHN haunted houses we would do the next day)

Does anyone know if Cabana Bay will have a walk-through experience for HHN, like Chucky's Twisted Playground in 2023?
(My daughter liked it because it was a low-key way to ramp up to the HHN haunted houses we would do the next day)
No Cabana Bay experience this year.
It seems they have been replaced by themed hotel lobby’s.