Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 354 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Bro WHAT are they doing? lmao

I remember last year they had the menus for the food booths available on the app by this point I'm pretty sure
Last year had the Taste of Terror event from 8/10-8/26, so people were literally already eating some of the food by this point haha.

But technically the full menus were released on 8/29 last year along with the event map.

Last edited:
Alternate option: Spooky ska

Jeff Rosenstock Fire GIF by bsmrocks

I myself booked a premium night ticket. I am beyond curious not just for the event but the crowds and of course, the logistics. Should be a fascinating experiment. At worst, it may be a disaster. At best, recreate at least some of the feeling HHN had when it was much less crowded.

I was the one person who liked 2022's psycho-billy music loop. "Another Way Out" is a bop and I refuse to hear this slander.

Last year's mix had some EDM / TikTok Trap Beats that were legitimately grating and aggravating to listen to towards 1AM. My group remarked on it multiple times.

I wouldn't mind a return to the official OST's being used as event loop tracks. 2017 was the last time they did that, and it definitely added to the crossover feeling of everything. Unfortunately, Ghostbusters is kinda the only IP this year with any recognizable music tracks, unless they wanna use Tiny Tim or something haha.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Just because of the hilarious polar opposite vibes of what awaits inside the house:

Cristina Aguilera's "Candy Man" for Major Sweets
"I Want Candy" - from HOP (too lazy to check who did the cover)

I was the one person who liked 2022's psycho-billy music loop. "Another Way Out" is a bop and I refuse to hear this slander.

Last year's mix had some EDM / TikTok Trap Beats that were legitimately grating and aggravating to listen to towards 1AM. My group remarked on it multiple times.

I wouldn't mind a return to the official OST's being used as event loop tracks. 2017 was the last time they did that, and it definitely added to the crossover feeling of everything. Unfortunately, Ghostbusters is kinda the only IP this year with any recognizable music tracks, unless they wanna use Tiny Tim or something haha.
Oh I loved 2022's loop as well. Me and my friend group (the Horse Flies!) would always close out Bugs each night and by the end of the run, we would walk out of the park jamming to Another Way Out for the millionth time.

• Love
Reactions: GA-MBIT