Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 351 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are there plans for a premium night thread? I usually don't keep tabs and generally stay off my phone at the event, but I was planning on logging my evening there since i’m sure many would like to see how this actually turns out logistically even if they’re not going.
I’m sure @Brian G. and the other mods plan to make one. I’ll want to know how the night is ops wise but avoid any spoilers.

Reactions: amar831
**2012 with TWD era
THAT was the real corporate plague origins

2007/2009 being IP heavy was at least anchored by Jack/The Usher

Idk boss my first year was 2016 lmao

What I can say is that I felt a distinct shift between 2016/2017 and every year after that
just my personal opinion, just from my own experience, but in 17 years I had been going to hhn, 2012 was the "least good" year. it was the one year I regretted getting the ffp. its not that the houses or street hordes were bad, but it just wasn't as great. I liked visiting the houses just to experience them, but didn't have that need to revisit them. that's the year where I could have just gone once.

2012 was rough.

but 2007 is my all time favorite year. 2007 was so long ago. yet I remember it so fondly.
2007 was one of the greatest hhn years for me. seeing Freddy, Jason and Leatherface was a dream come true. seeing the Thing, it was truly amazing.

Last edited:
455220575_387179584129908_8255113120977204972_n.png

Anyone know if these confirmed character ops are going to be characters like David S Pumpkins, Batricia, Body Collectors, Vamp '55, etc.

Or is there a possibility we see some Icons of years' past?

Not sure how I'd feel about the latter unless it was done exclusively for Hell Week, Halloween or other special circumstances.

View attachment 23074

Anyone know if these confirmed character ops are going to be characters like David S Pumpkins, Batricia, Body Collectors, Vamp '55, etc.

Not sure how I'd feel about the latter unless it was done exclusively for Hell Week, Halloween or other special circumstances.
I took it as being all current characters from this years event, like Major Sweets or goblin or something etc. I don’t have any inside knowledge but I wasn’t expecting past characters from that quote. I might be reading too much into it but the wording of it mainly the last sentence makes it sound like that to me.

View attachment 23074

I took it as being all current characters from this years event, like Major Sweets or goblin or something etc. I don’t have any inside knowledge but I wasn’t expecting past characters from that quote. I might be reading too much into it but the wording of it mainly the last sentence makes it sound like that to me.
Yeah, I doubt we will see an icons except for Sinist3r and Surr3al.

View attachment 23074

Correct, it's rotating characters from this year's houses. No characters like Beetlejuice like some folks thought.

View attachment 23074

It will be very very funny if this bar opens and it's incredible and all the consternation over a Fanta sponsorship was for naught.

just my personal opinion, just from my own experience, but in 17 years I had been going to hhn, 2012 was the "least good" year. it was the one year I regretted getting the ffp. its not that the houses or street hordes were bad, but it just wasn't as great. I liked visiting the houses just to experience them, but didn't have that need to revisit them. that's the year where I could have just gone once.

2012 was rough.

but 2007 is my all time favorite year. 2007 was so long ago. yet I remember it so fondly.
2007 was one of the greatest hhn years for me. seeing Freddy, Jason and Leatherface was a dream come true. seeing the Thing, it was truly amazing.
2007 really was one for the books