Universal Lack of Announcements Thread

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
It's now the why, but sometimes the what that turns into strange (i.e. birthday cake castle)

I'm expecting some strange cupcakes, and upcharge parties

Disneyland's celebration was great, but everything there is better anyhow
Definitely lot's of upcharge things, but that won't be any different than what's become the norm these days (unfortunately).

I am just curious if Universal will do the same thing with Fantastic Worlds as they did with IOA back in 1999. I believe they announced their new park two years before opening right? So you would think if FW opens in 2022 we would hear some sort of announcement in 2020 at the earliest.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
I am just curious if Universal will do the same thing with Fantastic Worlds as they did with IOA back in 1999. I believe they announced their new park two years before opening right? So you would think if FW opens in 2022 we would hear some sort of announcement in 2020 at the earliest.
I'm sorry if this upsets you, but we can't keep allowing this. You keep posting the same questions over and over, in different ways. I don't want to ban you, but I think it may be for the best.

Ok fine we are just frustrated that Universal won’t give us future announcements and they keep wanting to play the waiting game that doesn’t upset you? That’s why I suggested Universal should have a Expo event like Disney but no one seemed to respond to me about that.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Ok fine we are just frustrated that Universal won’t give us future announcements and they keep wanting to play the waiting game that doesn’t upset you? That’s why I suggested Universal should have a Expo event like Disney but no one seemed to respond to me about that.
To answer your question - No it doesn’t.

Still, that’s not an excuse to ask the same things over and over. Consider this a final warning.