Universal Lack of Announcements Thread | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Lack of Announcements Thread

Joe

aka TestTrack321
Staff member
Feb 15, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
I think it’ll just be Hagrid coaster.
I think having March 11 be a thing on the Today Show like Kong’s opening, they’ll bring Chef Jayson out to show some new food options at the Today’s Cafe (maybe some milkshakes from toothsome along with Penelope and Jacque?), some film talent and Alan Gilmore to talk about the ride, and launch an official site/video/ads for the ride. Then the media will be up to schmooz in NYC.

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Today Show and Bourne are just going to open and get a blog post, I feel it in my bones haha
Today Show Cafe may not even get a blog post, tbh. I could see it just opening, them saying something about it on twitter and that being the end of it.

Reactions: shiekra38

Legacy

Veteran Member
Jul 27, 2015
Today Show Cafe may not even get a blog post, tbh. I could see it just opening, them saying something about it on twitter and that being the end of it.
The Today Cafe will get a blog post...

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Especially since they already called it an “exciting new dining experience”. Clearly they think it’s great.
I mean i'm sure they think it'll make a lot of money and promote one of their NBC IPs, but idk how "exciting" that space can get. It's pretty small.

Reactions: HPFred

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
I mean i'm sure they think it'll make a lot of money and promote one of their NBC IPs, but idk how "exciting" that space can get. It's pretty small.
That is what I was wondering, with a solid fuel cooker and walk in freezer did they punch out the back wall?

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
Honestly guessing when it comes to March 11th..

The Today Show's big two for focusing, would be Today Cafe & HMCMA (with a small chance of them going out to give an opening date for JW/USH); but then Media outlets get interviews with Aiello, Coup, and various individuals on HMCMA, Bourne, and JW/USH

11th would be to more or less, push out the big hits on the Domestic side; with NOTHING stated for Nintendo, UFW, or 2020 in general.

Imperius

Veteran Member
Feb 28, 2015
So this has to only be coaster info and maybe Bourne. I think Bourne has to be involved at this point. Only thing without any info.

Reactions: tankart150

Imperius

Veteran Member
Feb 28, 2015
:thud:
Announcements actually being made I presume.

It’s like if you make a list of all the broken elements at WDW and then some get fixed, it must be because of the list right?

Universal is only announcing things because we started this thread.
You have no proof otherwise. :tease:

Reactions: Alicia

RevFreako

Premium Member
Mar 30, 2015
:thud:

It’s like if you make a list of all the broken elements at WDW and then some get fixed, it must be because of the list right?

Heh. Heh. Heh.

Reactions: Alicia

OrlLover

Aug 8, 2018

Lol :grin:

Reactions: tankart150