Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Lack of Announcements Thread

I think it’ll just be Hagrid coaster.

I think having March 11 be a thing on the Today Show like Kong’s opening, they’ll bring Chef Jayson out to show some new food options at the Today’s Cafe (maybe some milkshakes from toothsome along with Penelope and Jacque?), some film talent and Alan Gilmore to talk about the ride, and launch an official site/video/ads for the ride. Then the media will be up to schmooz in NYC.

Especially since they already called it an “exciting new dining experience”. Clearly they think it’s great.
I mean i'm sure they think it'll make a lot of money and promote one of their NBC IPs, but idk how "exciting" that space can get. It's pretty small.

I mean i'm sure they think it'll make a lot of money and promote one of their NBC IPs, but idk how "exciting" that space can get. It's pretty small.
That is what I was wondering, with a solid fuel cooker and walk in freezer did they punch out the back wall?

Honestly guessing when it comes to March 11th..

The Today Show's big two for focusing, would be Today Cafe & HMCMA (with a small chance of them going out to give an opening date for JW/USH); but then Media outlets get interviews with Aiello, Coup, and various individuals on HMCMA, Bourne, and JW/USH

11th would be to more or less, push out the big hits on the Domestic side; with NOTHING stated for Nintendo, UFW, or 2020 in general.

So this has to only be coaster info and maybe Bourne. I think Bourne has to be involved at this point. Only thing without any info.

:thud:
Announcements actually being made I presume.

It’s like if you make a list of all the broken elements at WDW and then some get fixed, it must be because of the list right?

Universal is only announcing things because we started this thread.
You have no proof otherwise. :tease:

:thud:

It’s like if you make a list of all the broken elements at WDW and then some get fixed, it must be because of the list right?

Heh. Heh. Heh.

Lol :grin: