Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Lack of Announcements Thread

Well... yes and no. They probably won't be able to ever really stop the cycle, but whoever's leaking is definitely able to be taped up.
and with that statement, I immediately visualized the villain bound and hanging at the end of the SpiderMan attraction. Perhaps someday that may be a real leak person and not just an image. ;):lol: ...and something terrible goes wrong for real:bolt:

Things are leaked in literally every line of business. Comcast may not like it, but really it’s just a part of being a successful enterprise. When your business is successful and people are excited about it, leaks become inevitable.
Leaks happen, in businesses, corporations, and people (when you become a certain age)

The theme park leaks are always super interesting because I feel the parks like to keep their cards close to their chest to avoid being one-upped

Prediction:

This thread goes quiet until March 11th. Then it explodes on March 11th when the Potter Coaster is the only thing announced. ;)

Prediction:

This thread goes quiet until March 11th. Then it explodes on March 11th when the Potter Coaster is the only thing announced. ;)

Or the only thing not mentioned.

giphy.gif

Ok, since Hagrid was announced, any new/modified speculation about the March 11th NYC announcement?
Behind the scenes footage during The Today Show, big stage thing with actors, more clips released during evening news and Tonight Show.

Same as we were expecting before, but we didn’t realize we’d already know the name and date prior. They still haven’t released any details about this ride at all. Expect that. Details.

Disney does this a lot. They had Pandora day and Toy Story Land media blitzes in recent years. Synergy.

Here is what I would like from the NYC announcement. A D23-like data dump. Starting with Today Cafe, Bourne, and Hagrid's and JWRA in Hollywood for 2019, then JW overlay/coaster for Orlando and SLOP for Hollywood for 2020, followed by briefly discussing Nintendo in Osaka, Hollywood, and when mentioning Orlando throw in that it will anchor a brand new theme park. Then a shout out to Beijing.

It would be hilarious if it is just Today Cafe.

With the new attractions and hotels coming I think it will just be a massive dump of "new" info as moms are planning the summer vacation.

Here is what I would like from the NYC announcement. A D23-like data dump. Starting with Today Cafe, Bourne, and Hagrid's and JWRA in Hollywood for 2019, then JW overlay/coaster for Orlando and SLOP for Hollywood for 2020, followed by briefly discussing Nintendo in Osaka, Hollywood, and when mentioning Orlando throw in that it will anchor a brand new theme park. Then a shout out to Beijing.

It would be hilarious if it is just Today Cafe.
You're substituting your breakfast coffee for cocktails again. ;):lol: