Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 33) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Every time I see this house advertised online ... I think it's for a KISS house haha
gene simmons rock GIF

I still maintain that KISS would be an epic music IP house at HHN..
Shout out to theatrical bands with face paint, gotta be one of my favorite genders. Not to go way off topic but bands like KISS, Iron Maiden, etc - bands known for their theatrics would slap.

Relevancy is key though. Striking while the iron is hot would have been before HHN was even an event lol.

The only rock band I'd see coming to Horror Nights in any capacity is Ghost if they maintain their momentum.

I liked that area. I can see how it seemed boring, but it was like a real backstage theater. I only didn't like the Invisible man section, it felt out of place.
Not to stray from spec too much but that room was the scariest memory for me last year. I was alone and not knowing which side he’ll strike from was nerve wracking haha

Not to stray from spec too much but that room was the scariest memory for me last year. I was alone and not knowing which side he’ll strike from was nerve wracking haha
I agree! It was a great room by itself. However, to me it didn’t make a whole lot of sense to be in Unmasked. Maybe if he had more than 2 rooms(3 if you count the end) With that said I still loved the house!

I brought that up bc I hope that it’s not a problem this year with Internal Bloodlines. With all the characters in it, it has me worried.

I still maintain that KISS would be an epic music IP house at HHN..

oh yeaaeeeeeahhh boyyyyyyyysssssss
if Alice cooper and slash can get houses, kiss could too. absolutely.

Shout out to theatrical bands with face paint, gotta be one of my favorite genders. Not to go way off topic but bands like KISS, Iron Maiden, etc - bands known for their theatrics would slap.

Relevancy is key though. Striking while the iron is hot would have been before HHN was even an event lol.

The only rock band I'd see coming to Horror Nights in any capacity is Ghost if they maintain their momentum.
rob zombie was never that huge or relevant. he's famous in metal communities and he's a movie director, but he was never huge with regular people.

• Love
Reactions: Horror Lover