Universal Monsters: Unmasked (HHN 2023) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Monsters: Unmasked (HHN 2023)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That’s actually a much better title for the Monsters house. Why they have to change it to Unmasked?
Because they added The Invisible Man. If I remember correctly (I think @Michael S can corroborate), that was a cue they took from Orlando. Reading between the lines, he didn't seem particularly jazzed about it, which is probably why his inclusion is a very brief cameo.

Reactions: Michael S
For those wondering, Murdy is on Twitter right now answering questions about the maze and revealing what was cut. It doesn't sound like a ton, though the mirror room at the end sounds like it would've been very fun.

Because they added The Invisible Man. If I remember correctly (I think @Michael S can corroborate), that was a cue they took from Orlando. Reading between the lines, he didn't seem particularly jazzed about it, which is probably why his inclusion is a very brief cameo.
Yeah, that’s correct. Murdy really seemed excited about doing the “silent film” angle with Jekyll, Phantom and Hunchback. I think the exact quote I had from Murdy was “Orlando really wanted to use the Invisible Man so we found a place for him… in the coat room.”

Reactions: Clive and Jake S