Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello boys and girls, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ranch and I keep my ear to the ground around O-town and I'm here to give you the latest dish involving Uniworld.

Big rumor fresh off the press is Robert Ward, you know the industry legend, award winner and "father" of the Universal Orlando resort is now back in his fatherly ways and is helping devise solutions in regard to a new huge planned expansion.

And get this, this expansion has nothing to do with the recently purchased parcel.

And I remind people with all my rumors, and let me remind you I broke the Star Wars expansion long before it became hip, take my info or leave it.

Hello boys and girls, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ranch and I keep my ear to the ground around O-town and I'm here to give you the latest dish involving Uniworld.
Welcome to OU!

And I remind people with all my rumors, and let me remind you I broke the Star Wars expansion long before it became hip, take my info or leave it.
Link if you can?

Reactions: JoeCamel

Big rumor fresh off the press is Robert Ward, you know the industry legend, award winner and "father" of the Universal Orlando resort is now back in his fatherly ways and is helping devise solutions in regard to a new huge planned expansion.

And get this, this expansion has nothing to do with the recently purchased parcel.

Well, that's the type of rumors I like to hear. Hopefully, your info is accurate. It'll be interesting to hear from Teebin for a possible confirmation of Ward's involvement in a possible expansion of the IOA/Studios complex.

I haven't been on in a couple weeks and there is so many messages in this thread now, is there a cliff notes version on what I have missed on the newly purchased land?

Wait I remember you on the magical site....so now I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

Not you. I thought I've seen the last of you :bang:

Appeal-to-Fools-2.jpg

Reactions: Ryno27
Status
Not open for further replies.