Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This staging area is clearing out fast! Wonder why?"

Could his choice of words be a clue? I "wonder" if its a hint?

It could be nothing because that construction is wrapping up, they need to clean it up anyways. They may need to use it as staging for Kong next, but maybe it's a clue for something?

I had an extended chat with a cast member a while back that said the site was going to be where the new water park would go. He added that the old WNW site would be used for another hotel/resort.

I had an extended chat with a cast member a while back that said the site was going to be where the new water park would go. He added that the old WNW site would be used for another hotel/resort.
I haven't looked at the layout of what they are clearing yet, is that big or is this cast member just goofin?

Are we talking this whole space in red or the bottom half of it??? I thought Uni might use the top half for CB parking...

wtrprk_zps4ddba6e4.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Are we talking this whole space in red or the bottom half of it??? I thought Uni might use the top half for CB parking...

wtrprk_zps4ddba6e4.png
[/URL][/IMG]
This space looks kinda tiny now that I look at it but still doable. It could be a possibility and it's WAY more convenient than going to the wet n wild area

My dream for expansion of the Citywalk entertainment are would build upon the ice rink and have them build a full on indoor ski slope/ice play area complete with ice slides, tubing slides and snowball play area. The first ski resort in Florida, can you imagine the publicity and press they woudl get with that and how unique that would be down here, that is my big dream for them. Even if they expanded and built a City Walk 2.0 over I4 or what ever they have planned since eventually they will have to look else where with all the big plots on site being used already.

So the rumors are true and it looks like construction on a 5th hotel with start as soon as cabana is finished!!! Hopefully it's another "cheap" hotel like cabana. Exciting times, can't wait for the theme (look into the future anybody?)

Status
Not open for further replies.