Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 133 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was kinda shocked at how large a crowd was around there today for these guys. The line for the meet and greet closed almost as soon as they opened it.

I was kinda shocked at how large a crowd was around there today for these guys. The line for the meet and greet closed almost as soon as they opened it.
The line is almost always big. Justin Timberlake attracts people's attention from the main path (walking from Hollywood to Springfield you can hear the music), it's right at ET's exit, and there's nothing else really worth doing in KidZone. Crowds naturally build from there.

So there’s 5 FuelRod machines across the resort (two at USF and two at IOA, one at CW) now. WDW has these fore quite awhile, not sure if they still do. For those that don’t know, these kiosks are for buying or swapping out fully charged FuelRod portable chargers.

Not a refurb, but but worth mentioning.

So there’s 5 FuelRod machines across the resort (two at USF and two at IOA, one at CW) now. WDW has these fore quite awhile, not sure if they still do. For those that don’t know, these kiosks are for buying or swapping out fully charged FuelRod portable chargers.

Not a refurb, but but worth mentioning.
Note that while the WDW ones are free to swap after the initial charge (pun) UoR is charging (pun) $3 for the swap on top of the initial charge (pun).
OK, I'm going to breakfast....