Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Would you rather it say "Two Theme Parks. Three Deluxe Hotels.... and one nice but value hotel"? :lol:
I don't care what Universal is calling it, the only thing that makes this a "value" hotel is price I guess. It's a moderate all the way in my eyes. I look at Art of Animation as more of a moderate as well and i'd consider Cabana Bay to be much better in their offerings than AOA.

When I went on it last weekend Imhotep doesn't steal the Reggie's soul at the beginning anymore, instead they have a sarcophagus with a light shine on it during his lines. Other than that didn't notice anything major.

When I went on it last weekend Imhotep doesn't steal the Reggie's soul at the beginning anymore, instead they have a sarcophagus with a light shine on it during his lines. Other than that didn't notice anything major.

That is simply the backup show when Imhotep is broken, not a permanent change.

Another nice catch, Gambit! :thumbs: The only thing I'm wondering is if Springfield is still considered part of the overall World Expo area, since all the labels there are for attractions and not areas of the park :shrug:

Another nice catch, Gambit! :thumbs: The only thing I'm wondering is if Springfield is still considered part of the overall World Expo area, since all the labels there are for attractions and not areas of the park :shrug:

Well, after studying this same map for a little while (I have the same one it seems, though I'm not sure if they've changed the actual park maps to reflect these changes), it looks like they specifically label new/popular areas, even though they mostly just label the rides, so it's possible that they could be considering Springfield a separate land now...

How many people here have been able to use the free wifi? I tried it twice (IOA croissant moon bakery), my phone connects to the wifi and it says the signal strength is good but I get no internet connection.

How many people here have been able to use the free wifi? I tried it twice (IOA croissant moon bakery), my phone connects to the wifi and it says the signal strength is good but I get no internet connection.
It is spotty...worked in City Walk Starbucks for a bit..over by Sinbad and New York it is strong..I don't think they are completely finished yet.

lol What exactly does a breakdown on Shrek consist of? I'm envisioning the seats bouncing around wildly while the filmstrip tears and bubbles up like in Gremlins.

lol What exactly does a breakdown on Shrek consist of? I'm envisioning the seats bouncing around wildly while the filmstrip tears and bubbles up like in Gremlins.

Now that would be cool lol!
Was right at the end, just before Fiona falls down the waterfall, movie just stopped and the curtain dropped. But hey, got a free express ticket out of it :)