Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh, yeah, that is new and wasn't there just a few days ago!

Here's the old version for comparison:
Pictures2-811.jpg

I'm 99% sure that they're going to use that metal plating on the whole bridge. They already have brackets hanging for it.

Yes, it's gotta go-all-the-way. Hopefully they do the other side too. That thing always looked cheap and out of place to me, more fitting to an off brand gas station.

I think a big gray cyberdyne looking bridge the second you walk in is a giant bleh. The tan was warm and inviting, also is a prominent color of USF as a whole. Made you think "oh yay I'm here". It really isn't a big deal whatsoever but it's kinda like replacing those purple gates with all the characters on them on the road to disneyworld to gray signs with character silhouettes and the words "didney whirl" above them

Like the sign a lot, fits more into CityWalk.

Talking CityWalk, will we see more plants and trees soon? I'd love to see some medians with tress and such to add shade and some visual break up.