Universal Parks adjusts Accessibility Access Policies | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Parks adjusts Accessibility Access Policies

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i don’t want to get too judgmental on people using it to skip the lines

The theme parks made it where waiting in line means nothing
Look at HHN last year in Hollywood and how Disney let’s in 9 lightening lane for every one normal ticketed guest
Nah, be super judgmental. Even though u can it’s still wrong. It’s like renting an ECV. Anyone can do it, but by doing so it takes away for people who actually need it. So the price increases. When I started getting on at universal it was $50 then went up to $55 and now it’s $65. Way to much before at $50 and definitely now at $65. So I had to buy my own.

I finally got around to filling out my application and submitting it and it was approved within 48 hours. Now I’m just waiting on a call from Universal to go over it. I assume that is delayed due to the storm though. I’m just hoping they call before Friday for my trip and HHN.

Reactions: Jerroddragon