Universal Rewards Plus Visa Signature Card coming in 2024 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Rewards Plus Visa Signature Card coming in 2024

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm very interested to see what experiences it means. Just like a special lounge in the park probably isn't going to push me to get the card but special tours or other park related things that you get automatically or can redeem points for would probably get me to take the plunge. Fingers crossed that it's something cool.

I'm very interested to see what experiences it means. Just like a special lounge in the park probably isn't going to push me to get the card but special tours or other park related things that you get automatically or can redeem points for would probably get me to take the plunge. Fingers crossed that it's something cool.
My guess is that it’ll essentially be the Disney Visa; not a ton of value.

That said, if it bundles my Xfinity/Comcast stuff in there and I can pay my bills to get free vacations? Maybe worth it.

Reactions: Clive and Galactus
I could see them allowing early park entry with this card or something along those lines to really get people to sign up to begin with. However if they really want to get theme park fans to sign up all they need to say is you get early access preview of epic universe a week before grand opening with this card.

Woof this is even less value than I thought

Just get a Chase Sapphire Preferred and move on with your life
Honestly any card with an annual fee is an automatic no for me. So right there I am out. The one with no fees has less % than my other cards and I imagine the Visa lounge will be for all Visa holders which I am already.

Honestly any card with an annual fee is an automatic no for me. So right there I am out. The one with no fees has less % than my other cards and I imagine the Visa lounge will be for all Visa holders which I am already.
I'm slightly tempted by the one with no annual fee, if only to get 2% rewards and 10% off on stuff I'll be buying anyway

I guess I assumed it wouldn't stack on top of the AP discount and since I have an AP discount I didn't think that would be useful.
Yeah, I'm a current passholder but I'm not sure if I will be one past my current cycle - so it may be a benefit!

I'll probably get one since I'm probably moving away from Orlando and need all the advantages I can get for trips down to Epic in the future! Of course I will hopefully have some friends in the business still employed to help out as well...

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
It doesn't look that different in benefits from the Disney Chase card and I definitely get lots of rewards there, which in turn I use on Disney which is where I would spend my money anyway. If the rewards can be easily used for Universal hotels like the Disney card, it really could work out as well.

Very interesting.

1) the apply button on the Universal website doesn’t work for me; it just loops you back

2) does anyone know if the Loews hotels are considered “Universal properties” in the context of earning points on money spent at “Universal properties”?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95