Universal Studios Florida's 25th Anniversary (2015) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Florida's 25th Anniversary (2015)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I gotta agree with you on that. I feel like Horror Nights is doing a much better job at celebrating its 25th. I wasn't really expecting anything attraction wise but would've liked to have seen some merchandise. Maybe some marquee logo product and some original park attraction pieces. All I think I have seen are shirts with the UO logo that say "Celebrating 25 Years" around it. Not very exciting.

Reactions: Clive
I'm genuinely surprised Universal didn't at least have a small line of vintage-y shirts with the old USF logo on them. Nostalgia is a powerful thing for some people, so I'm sure they would have sold. And if they had gone the whole nine yards and produced shirts or pins with original attraction logos or themes... well, I would have spent a lot of money on them. They may not have sold a ton of "Alfred Hitchcock: The Art of Making Movies" shirts, or "Earthquake: The Big One" pins, but I'm sure there would have been a market for them of some size.

I for one was looking forward to a book about the resort, past rides/shows, concepts, the works.
An extra float or a segment in the nighttime show with a tribute of past attractions at the resort would be appreciated. I didn't expect much but at least see Universal is proud of being there for such a long time. I get it that it changed hands many times but in the end it's what made the park what it is now. Now the park is in it's golden years where new rides are being build at an amazing speed and attendance is higher then ever before. Enough reason to party!

Reactions: Gillman
yawn.com!

really-animated-reaction-gif.gif

They are just boring artists aimed at teen girls. It'll just be full of tour groups during the concerts!

I think the line-up is pretty good actually from pretty relevant artists. Remember, they don't have to do these concerts. But it'll help fill the park during typically slower times.

They are just boring artists aimed at teen girls.

Before I get yelled at, no I don't think these acts are anywhere near the same talent level, but "aimed at teen girls" could have been used against acts like the Beatles and Elvis at their day. Doesn't change the fact that these acts are pretty big gets for free concerts

Reactions: GAcoaster
Carly Rae Jespen!?!? I need to be at this show more than maybe.
Still would like to see Flo Rida at some point too.

Carly Rae Jespen!?!? I need to be at this show more than maybe.
Still would like to see Flo Rida at some point too.

Lol. I haven't heard her new album yet but the cuts I did hear, "Run Away With Me" and "All That," are great.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts