Universal Studios Florida's 25th Anniversary (2015) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Florida's 25th Anniversary (2015)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is probably the most iconic prop that has ever been sold at the prop shop-

The actual flying cow from Twister. $5k.

Do we need a thread for this store? Just to keep people updated on all the cool things being sold?

I believe they add new pieces as soon as old ones are sold. They also have a lot or pieces in there on consignment from an antiques/vintage prop place. It's easily one of my favorite stores on property to visit.

30th anniversary is right around the corner... what are the chances we get something bigger than the 25th’s window displays and park lamp post banners?

In my dreams... I’d love an ET overhaul with new AA’s, along with a new daytime parade similar to USJ’s 15th anniversary one

30th anniversary is right around the corner... what are the chances we get something bigger than the 25th’s window displays and park lamp post banners?

In my dreams... I’d love an ET overhaul with new AA’s, along with a new daytime parade similar to USJ’s 15th anniversary one
*sigh* it would be amazing if that happened...Likely banners at most haha

Reactions: therock
I don't think we'll see much of anything other than merchandise, and probably not much of that, either.

I'd personally like to see:
- A line of apparel featuring the original park logo...
ec10a2084b1e6c186ce2eaaa12afa50a.jpg

- A special pin collection commemorating the park's attractions from its first year in operation.
- DVDs/Blu-rays of "Universal Studios Florida: Experience the Magic of Movies."
- Prints of these pieces of artwork made available to buy...
61BdXBqD0mL.jpg

6967c5f7ae2445c82dfc728d8e8bbe2e.jpg

I thought Universal was supposed to be getting a new parade next year or it might just be me wishing. If they are to get a new parade next year, they could incorporate their anniversary into it. Personally, I would prefer a daytime parade to a night parade like they have in Japan but to the same quality.

I thought Universal was supposed to be getting a new parade next year or it might just be me wishing. If they are to get a new parade next year, they could incorporate their anniversary into it. Personally, I would prefer a daytime parade to a night parade like they have in Japan but to the same quality.
I hope so, Superstar was a good practice run, but I feel they could do much better

So Universal is going to be offering a retro Universal Studios Florida shirt (yay!)... exclusively for passholders (boo)...

While I appreciate the effort, I hope this is just a trial run for more available-to-the-general-public merchandise options coming next year.

Also, could we potentially get a name change for this thread, updated to reflect that the conversation has turned towards the 30th Anniversary now? Or could we start a new thread and move the recent posts about the 30th there? How should this discussion be handled, @Brian G.?

Reactions: shiekra38
So Universal is going to be offering a retro Universal Studios Florida shirt (yay!)... exclusively for passholders (boo)...

While I appreciate the effort, I hope this is just a trial run for more available-to-the-general-public merchandise options coming next year.

Also, could we potentially get a name change for this thread, updated to reflect that the conversation has turned towards the 30th Anniversary now? Or could we start a new thread and move the recent posts about the 30th there? How should this discussion be handled, @Brian G.?

New thread.

Reactions: belloq87