Universal Studios Japan General Discussion | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Japan General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So dang magical...I have one question though...why is fire shooting from that one building?
Yeah, I figured I'd keep it in even though its interactive wands. Or you could pretend that someone was protesting christmas and made an anti-santa chimey. Which I would fear if I was a wizard minding my own business and all of a sudden a red suit wearing home invader came into my house via chimey.

First off, I love; love; love the name. Especially with some of the rumored attractions going in (with it further cemented by patents earlier last week), I am very excited to see what happens to the park..

Japan is gearing up to become Universal's flagship park, if they aren't already.

I would actually say that Japan is in a sense, the WDW of the UPR division, but Universal Orlando is the flagship; due to a lot of things originating from there more than Japan.

So there is a anime store inside of Citywalk. Do you think this would work in the parks at the state? Or do you think people would look at it and say "meh" and move on?

So there is a anime store inside of Citywalk. Do you think this would work in the parks at the state? Or do you think people would look at it and say "meh" and move on?

Yes it would work fantastically. Look at the gift shop in Japan section of Epcot and how packed and busy it is with anime stuff. I think a lot of people undervalue it.

Yes it would work fantastically. Look at the gift shop in Japan section of Epcot and how packed and busy it is with anime stuff. I think a lot of people undervalue it.

The Miksukoshi benefits from being part of a real department store chain - so it utilizes the sales info and such that the actual chain has, aka: they know what tourists buy in their other stores.

So unlike other Epcot shops which are often stocked in a very head-scratching "why'd they pick that to sell?" manner the Mitsukoshi stocks itself with items they know tourists in Japan buy.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush