Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream 4th park if I was in charge....

Unfortunately my post is way too long so I wasn't able to post the full thing but you can find it here:
Universal 4th Park concept

So i will post the crown gem and overview

Overview: A hybrid indoor/outdoor theme park consisting of over 103 IPs from multiple groups (Hanna Barbara, Studio Ghibli, Shonen Jump, Nintendo, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim) built not just horizontal but vertical with lands and areas covering multiple levels to create a true sense of immersion covering approx 250 acres including future expansion pads, hotels, and backstage areas.

The goal of the park is to a have a truly world class theme park with something for everyone with IPs not only popular stateside but other regions to bring in people who may not normally come to Florida.

Estimated Cost: $3.7 Billion.

OF NOTE: ALL FLOORS SHOULD BE SAME SIZE SO I WILL NOT REPEAT ACREAGES FOR HIGHER LEVELS.

This Park was inspired by Lotte World Seoul Korea, the Land at Epcot Walt Disney World Florida,Europa Park, Mysterious Island at DisneySea, and Universal's plans for Nintendo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Crown gem....

Pokémon Outdoor area: While the inside area was more focused on training and battling, the outside area is more about living with Pokémon and capturing them. The area is a mixture of all the regions with distinctive elements of each. Visit the professor's lab where you obtain your starter from a list 28 different Pokémon (starters from every game and Pikachu). Hang out, groom, and hug Pokémon at the Pokémon Daycare center. Fly across the sky on the Charizard's flying Coaster and enjoy speeding along on Sharpedo across the waters.

The main highlight of the land is the Safari Zone and the Safari Zone Jeep Excursion with a slightly longer time length of Kilmanjaro Safari but with the intensity of Kong. Using the queue less line system, play and experience the Safari Zone, which is the GOAT playground in the history of playgrounds. With climbable trees, hills, mountains, with additional ADA accessible areas, explore and catch as many Pokemon as you can or spend time at the Pokemon Contest Hall (Show showing off Pokemon moves and capabilities) and the Chansey's Cafe as you wait for your Pokedex to inform you its time for you to going on your jeep.

The ride is a sensory overload of Pokemon AAs with over 500 fully animated AAs and 300+ semi animated AAs. Not including supplementary screens, stationary figures, blow up balloons etc. Each person gets a RFID Safari ball and a Pokedex registered to their ticket that can hold 30 pokemon they can capture on their trip. Essentially you point your pokeball at a Pokemon you are trying to capture. If it is captured it will show up in your Pokedex (capture rate is dependent on actual game capture rate as well. Some people will be very lucky others will not). You board your 40 passenger jeep (20 people on each side) that has you facing to the side towards the land instead of facing forward. There is a counter in front of you to place your Pokedex and your professor driver (one of the professors from the games) takes you out into the land each with different narration and takes one of 4 different paths. Each path has the same beginning and all the main Pokemon favorites are on display however certain rare and legendaries and other Pokemon from other games are only seen on different paths with each having a distinctly different ride profile. However, they can be caught on the second floor inside within the Ultra Wormhole attraction.

All rides start going through the Forest and along the countryside however they diverge when one goes up a winter mountain, another goes towards the beach, one goes into a cave, and the last goes back towards a wooded area. Your peaceful ride comes to a stop as you notice Team Rocket is chasing you and depending on your ride profile other villainous groups come into play and try to steal your pokemon and stop you. Come face to face with different legendary and rare Pokemon to include Groudon, Kygore, Celebi, Tapu Koko, Entei, Zapados, etc...awaken by you and stop them and try to capture them
t_2mHx6R5g5ZSr63ALQZo5ZlI8pHE2aJFPJ-cP_utphO9wvL7DNnlL2RW55E12hEeoNXTC2cL8Q5Bqoqzqy27iBGBKcVYRs-NSIBvQ3MotuAQ8K2WyFqGHRR2ZR5Zi8f866-EBmM
before its too late. Then face a time rip that takes you into another dimension where you face Giratina and end up in space (Mew, Mewtwo, Jirachi) before you come back to the main land and continue your tour and make it back with tons of Pokemon in your Pokedex and your safari ball.

Go to the Pokemon Center where they scan your park pass and you are allowed to buy all the Pokemon you caught in plush or in a holographic Poke-ball or go out and continue to catch Pokemon in either the Safari Zone or upstairs on the second level where catching includes battling.

Also enjoy a Pokemon themed table service with Pokemon Performers and servers. Its truly a one of a kind experience. (3 rides, 2 interactive experiences, 2 shows, 1 quick service, 1 table service)

Last edited:
My dream 4th park if I was in charge....

Unfortunately my post is way too long so I wasn't able to post the full thing but you can find it here:
Universal 4th Park concept

So i will post the crown gem and overview

Overview: A hybrid indoor/outdoor theme park consisting of over 103 IPs from multiple groups (Hanna Barbara, Studio Ghibli, Shonen Jump, Nintendo, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim) built not just horizontal but vertical with lands and areas covering multiple levels to create a true sense of immersion covering approx 250 acres including future expansion pads, hotels, and backstage areas. We will start with the indoor section which covers 200 acres with support areas included for a total of 90 acres with the remain 110 acres outdoors. (in comparison this park two expansion pads larger than Tokyo Disney Sea which is 176 acres and 100 acres smaller than Epcot Center)

The goal of the park is to a have a truly world class theme park with something for everyone with IPs not only popular stateside but other regions to bring in people who may not normally come to Florida.

Estimated Cost: $3.7 Billion.

OF NOTE: ALL FLOORS SHOULD BE SAME SIZE SO I WILL NOT REPEAT ACREAGES FOR HIGHER LEVELS.

This Park was inspired by Lotte World Seoul Korea, the Land at Epcot Walt Disney World Florida,Europa Park, Mysterious Island at DisneySea, and Universal's plans for Nintendo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Crown gem....

Pokémon Outdoor area: While the inside area was more focused on training and battling, the outside area is more about living with Pokémon and capturing them. The area is a mixture of all the regions with distinctive elements of each. Visit the professor's lab where you obtain your starter from a list 28 different Pokémon (starters from every game and Pikachu). Hang out, groom, and hug Pokémon at the Pokémon Daycare center. Fly across the sky on the Charizard's flying Coaster and enjoy speeding along on Sharpedo across the waters.

The main highlight of the land is the Safari Zone and the Safari Zone Jeep Excursion with a slightly longer time length of Kilmanjaro Safari but with the intensity of Kong. Using the queue less line system, play and experience the Safari Zone, which is the GOAT playground in the history of playgrounds. With climbable trees, hills, mountains, with additional ADA accessible areas, explore and catch as many Pokemon as you can or spend time at the Pokemon Contest Hall (Show showing off Pokemon moves and capabilities) and the Chansey's Cafe as you wait for your Pokedex to inform you its time for you to going on your jeep.

The ride is a sensory overload of Pokemon AAs with over 500 fully animated AAs and 300+ semi animated AAs. Not including supplementary screens, stationary figures, blow up balloons etc. Each person gets a RFID Safari ball and a Pokedex registered to their ticket that can hold 30 pokemon they can capture on their trip. Essentially you point your pokeball at a Pokemon you are trying to capture. If it is captured it will show up in your Pokedex (capture rate is dependent on actual game capture rate as well. Some people will be very lucky others will not). You board your 40 passenger jeep (20 people on each side) that has you facing to the side towards the land rather than facing forward with a counter in front of you to place your Pokedex and your professor driver (one of the professors from the games) takes you out into the land each with different narration and takes one of 4 different paths. Each path has the same beginning and all the main Pokemon favorites are on display however certain rare and legendaries and other Pokemon from other games are only seen on different paths with each having a distinctly different ride profile. However they can be caught on the second floor inside within the Ultra Wormhole attraction.

All rides start going through the Forest and along the countryside however they diverge when one goes up a winter mountain, another goes towards the beach, one goes into a cave, and the last goes back towards a wooded area. Your peaceful ride comes to a stop as you notice Team Rocket is chasing you and depending on your ride profile other villainous groups come into play and try to steal your pokemon and stop you. Come face to face with different legendary and rare Pokemon to include Groudon, Kygore, Celebi, Tapu Koko, Entei, Zapados, etc...awaken by you and stop them and try to capture them
t_2mHx6R5g5ZSr63ALQZo5ZlI8pHE2aJFPJ-cP_utphO9wvL7DNnlL2RW55E12hEeoNXTC2cL8Q5Bqoqzqy27iBGBKcVYRs-NSIBvQ3MotuAQ8K2WyFqGHRR2ZR5Zi8f866-EBmM
before its too late, then face a time rip that takes you into another dimension where you face Giratina and space (Mew, Mewtwo, Jirachi) before you come back to the main land and continue your tour and make it back with tons of Pokemon in your Pokedex and your safari ball.

Go to the Pokemon Center where they scan your park pass and you are allowed to buy all the Pokemon you caught in plush or in a holographic Poke-ball or go out and continue to catch Pokemon in either the Safari Zone or upstairs on the second level where catching includes battling.

Also enjoy a Pokemon themed table service with Pokemon Performers and servers. Its truly a one of a kind experience. (3 rides, 2 interactive experiences, 2 shows, 1 quick service, 1 table service)
that pokemon ride sounds fantastic, although very high budget.

I think Universal should do Pokéballs like this:
Balls with lazers that come out of the dot on the front that you can try to aim at pokemon. Like the blasters on MIB, but mobile. It saves which pokemon you hit on the ball and on the cloud, which you can view at a computer (either at home on an actual computer using the code on the ball or in park by going to a "computer" station), or by using a separately bough pokedex. After this Universal can market it in a number of ways: special plushes, special figures, etc.

Am I crazy to think that Blade Runner could make a pretty cool attraction in a Sci-Fi area? I know both movies are Rated-R and certainly not family friendly, but the franchise could easily translate into a theme park ride well imo. An indoor coaster that combines elements of Tron and Mummy could work out well imo.

It would also give an excuse to build a mini-Chinatown, which would serve as the food location and a merch stand which would sell origami and other things.

Blade-Runner-chewing-noodles.gif

Am I crazy to think that Blade Runner could make a pretty cool attraction in a Sci-Fi area? I know both movies are Rated-R and certainly not family friendly, but the franchise could easily translate into a theme park ride well imo. An indoor coaster that combines elements of Tron and Mummy could work out well imo.

It would also give an excuse to build a mini-Chinatown, which would serve as the food location and a merch stand which would sell origami and other things.

That's an excellent idea! Just give me an indoor version of this.
027_blade_runner_theredlist.0.jpg

It's not that hard to picture Blade Runner getting a ride, but if I'm remembering correctly, didn't BR-2049 bomb at the box office?

It could make for a visually dazzling attraction/area, certainly. I think it's extraordinarily unlikely, but I'd be up for it!

It's not that hard to picture Blade Runner getting a ride, but if I'm remembering correctly, didn't BR-2049 bomb at the box office?

It didn't outright "bomb," but it ultimately lost money if its production and marketing budgets are to be believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.