Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 180 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that thinks if they add Bikin Bottom to the new park that it could honestly be the next Diagonal Alley? I think they have a lot to work with, including resturaunts, rides, scenery, shops, meet and greets, and hang out spots. Honestly is one of the more ready for theme park lands than anything else.
and with spongebob's recent increase in quality, it would be huge.

Am I the only one that thinks if they add Bikin Bottom to the new park that it could honestly be the next Diagonal Alley? I think they have a lot to work with, including resturaunts, rides, scenery, shops, meet and greets, and hang out spots. Honestly is one of the more ready for theme park lands than anything else.

I would honestly argue that Spongebob would make ironically a great fit into Islands as it is, to replace Toon Lagoon.

Save Gate 3 for other things.

PROJECT 314 IDEA

-Inspired by Ideal Build out, i create quickly a map of the 4th park, connected by a tram. departure :actual UOR -Arrival : Isla Nublar Station.
-All attraction of SNW will be here.
-MOM at USF.

-Two Hotels, The Wizarding Hotel and isla Nublar Hilton Hotel
-The wizarding world of Fantastic Beasts: New York 1926's waterfront and old Paris (cf. movie n°2) with French MINISTRY and MACUSA
-JURASSIC PARK island at IOA replaced! I KNOW ! SORRY but this island is too old! (waiting for new IP)
-Kidzone replaced by ILLUMINATION (but what to do with minion ride? TRANSFER -logic organization of zones) with PETS
-at USF PLAYER READY ONE attraction
-for the zone JAPAN (Godzilla, Hello kitty, ...) it could be too a zone based DARK UNIVERSE

Capture d’écran 2018-04-10 à 13.34.39.png

Reactions: belloq87 and tielo
PROJECT 314 IDEA

-Inspired by Ideal Build out, i create quickly a map of the 4th park, connected by a tram. departure :actual UOR -Arrival : Isla Nublar Station.
-All attraction of SNW will be here.
-MOM at USF.

-Two Hotels, The Wizarding Hotel and isla Nublar Hilton Hotel
-The wizarding world of Fantastic Beasts: New York 1926's waterfront and old Paris (cf. movie n°2) with French MINISTRY and MACUSA
-JURASSIC PARK island at IOA replaced! I KNOW ! SORRY but this island is too old! (waiting for new IP)
-Kidzone replaced by ILLUMINATION (but what to do with minion ride? TRANSFER -logic organization of zones) with PETS
-at USF PLAYER READY ONE attraction
-for the zone JAPAN (Godzilla, Hello kitty, ...) it could be too a zone based DARK UNIVERSE

View attachment 6388

Perhaps you could give some credit to the original creator of said image before you edit it, Ideal Buildout?

That said, IB does fantastic work, as it should be commended.
__
To give an updated version of what I would love to see:

1.) Two original lands, a front entrance land based on architectures from classical periods of Italy, France, and the United Kingdom, to be almost something of it's own caliber; and a land using ancient China (not DW) as a backdrop, with Journey to The West and Water Margin as the attractions based off of for Ancient China
2.) Nintendo, Lord of The Rings, DreamWorks Animation, and two other IP's tent-pole the park, with each land being highly immersive, interactive, and detailed
3.) Nintendo would bring an expanded version of the KZ plans, but not in adding more rides, but making it more highly immersive and highly interactive for all ages.
4.) DreamWorks Animation would act as the Park's NFL, with mini-lands based off of Trolls, Dragons, and Shrek all at the start, but with room to grow for a Panda expansion
5.) Lord of The Rings would have Rivendell as the area it's based off of with two attractions, with the first giving the Eagles a FoP-Inspired attraction, and the second being a dark ride representing the story of the original three, Fellowship; Two Towers; and Return of The King. (As an anecdote, The Shire would also be on resort property, but as their answer to the Star Wars hotel, with extensive inspiration via of Hobbiton)

That's what I'd like to see.

Reactions: quinnmac000
is Shrek really relevant enough to get an attraction, let alone a land, at a theme park in 2020+?

It's been mentioned that Shrek is slated to get a reboot sometime in the future. And that, while not as big as Shrek, it still has a presence in television, via by Netflix Original's Puss in Boots.

It's also the IP that made DreamWorks animation what it was, more or less. And if it wasn't for Shrek, we wouldn't of had Dragons or Panda.

It's been mentioned that Shrek is slated to get a reboot sometime in the future. And that, while not as big as Shrek, it still has a presence in television, via by Netflix Original's Puss in Boots.

It's also the IP that made DreamWorks animation what it was, more or less. And if it wasn't for Shrek, we wouldn't of had Dragons or Panda.
Yeah I guess if Universal is gonna try the Disney "classic timeless IP" thing. In the past, USF has been constantly changing to have new popular IPs, so when thinking about a 4th gate I keep thinking in that mindset, when I should probably think more IOA IP-wise.

Yeah I guess if Universal is gonna try the Disney "classic timeless IP" thing. In the past, USF has been constantly changing to have new popular IPs, so when thinking about a 4th gate I keep thinking in that mindset, when I should probably think more IOA IP-wise.

I mean it's not wrong to think in that way. To be frank blunt, I do think Shrek shouldn't come to GIV, but that I am putting it there because of it's importance for DreamWorks Animation, and that a 4D show is not the proper way to treat the Shrek story (or at-least, the first).

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Status
Not open for further replies.