Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do we know if the two new hotels are going to be Budget (i.e. Surfside/Dockside) or Value (i.e., Cabany Bay), or higher again?
I believe it was mentioned that it is the former, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are priced a little higher than Endless Summer for the first few years.

Looks incredible! I’m super excited to ride this but I do fear for it capacity-wise. I know we were aware before now it was going to four people to a ride vehicle but actually seeing it just put the thought back in my head.

Still looks like it has great potential and probably the one worth rope dropping with capacity in mind.

Reactions: mainejeff and Nico
Wow-- I live just down the road and I didn't think we got that much rain this week, but a lot of the water features are full:

I'm sure they have storm delays built into their building timelines, but I wonder how many days were lost from the hurricane? Between battening things down, and then the pump out/clean up after the storm I'd guess they probably lost a few days.

The new construction where one of the full service restaurants was supposed to go is getting more interesting-- big column going up in front now:

As Liz Lemon said, "I want to go to there..."

Last edited: