Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 130 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Some highlights from today's new Bio pics (so far):

Based on the updated construction photos, does it look like guests will be able to access above ground levels in the new Wizarding World area? Would be cool if it was multi level like Nintendo land. Those buildings are so high...

Based on the updated construction photos, does it look like guests will be able to access above ground levels in the new Wizarding World area? Would be cool if it was multi level like Nintendo land. Those buildings are so high...
There’s one section directly on left after passing through arch that I’m not certain of, but possibly may have upstairs cafe seating. Otherwise, no, all upper floors are just for show.

We are almost getting to the point where all major buildings are up. Just facades and theming left for buildings. Then come sidewalks
I think smaller buildings like snack stands will still be filled in.
I’m oddly most excited to see completed portals. Monsters specifically.
I think that portal is worth a statue, it looks to become a work of art.

I think smaller buildings like snack stands will still be filled in.

I think that portal is worth a statue, it looks to become a work of art.
I remember the picture posted showing all the supposed structures in the park and it definitely seems like a lot smaller buildings have yet to be built.

Reactions: Suchomimus
I like the admission sales off to the side like VB, rather than right in front of park entry like USF and IOA.

It never fails to amaze me how many people actually use those! These must be the same people who are waiting in the line to purchase Express Pass at 2:30.

It’s awesome that it’s two coasters in one and it will probably be my favorite ride there, but - hot take incoming - planting some trees and laying sod honestly isn’t anything different than what you’ll find at a Cedar Point/Kings Island.

Reactions: tielo and gator