Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wait I just realized this is a construction thread, is there a more pertinent thread to discuss this?

Because I'd definitely like to discuss it more

I just did one a week ago and all changes since then have been incremental. It takes me so long to do a video that sometimes Bio posts new pics by the time I’m posting, so I have to pick my battles lol
I thank you all for the content you shower us with, it is amazing getting all the info gathered, sifted and presented so I can drink it in sitting in the comfort of home. You spoil us

Duelling coaster looks incredible! But genuine concern over how long it will duel for? I know people will point to the scanners/presumed Veloci-style lockers but Duelling Dragons/Dragon Challenge had scanners for its last 5/6 years but didn’t duel. What do we think keeps this one going?

Duelling coaster looks incredible! But genuine concern over how long it will duel for? I know people will point to the scanners/presumed Veloci-style lockers but Duelling Dragons/Dragon Challenge had scanners for its last 5/6 years but didn’t duel. What do we think keeps this one going?
Difference is that it’s a racer, not a “dueler.” It’ll keep its gimmick because it doesn’t have any moments where the trains are going “head-on” with each other. That instance, and the a-holes who would use it to throw coins at the other train, is why Dragons stopped dueling.

Difference is that it’s a racer, not a “dueler.” It’ll keep its gimmick because it doesn’t have any moments where the trains are going “head-on” with each other. That instance, and the a-holes who would use it to throw coins at the other train, is why Dragons stopped dueling.

While I do agree on it keeping its gimmick, there is one dueling element, and that's the big turnaround at the front before heading off towards the second launch. Other than that, it's all racing and facing the same direction.

Does anyone else think that the Monsters coaster is taking up way more real estate than it deserves?

Without knowing exactly what is going where....I would have preferred seeing it elongated along the service road.

10 pages of Monsters is too short! How long is the track? That's too short! The launches are too close, it needs to be bigger!

Then a picture of the full track is posted and instantly, it takes up too much space. :think: