Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 167 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Shew. Didn't mean to kick up a firestorm but should have known :lmao: Thanks for all the input. I too assume that much thought has been put into all of this by people much smarter than I.However, when I play Rollercoaster tycoon or Planet Coaster, I'm the guy who surrounds everything with trees and rockwork. Spared no expense...
My favorite is people who say that Velocicoaster wrecked Harry Potter Land for them as it wrecks the immersion of the land. The shoulder to shoulder people, 105-degree heat index, tropical downpours and thunderstorms every day didn't take them out of a winter wonderland full of wizards...but the neighboring coaster did :smirk:

If memory serves me correct, the parade building is said to be closer to Helios according to permits.
We still are not 100% certain what this yet but just a general BOH building to keep stuff so they don't have to trek to the north of the site is most likely. but parade building is planned near Hotel pool, when they finally pull the pinned on a parade

We still are not 100% certain what this yet but just a general BOH building to keep stuff so they don't have to trek to the north of the site is most likely. but parade building is planned near Hotel pool, when they finally pull the pinned on a parade
I know this is a random question do you have any idea what the “Mexitalia food court” is suppose to look like ?

Paris looks amazing !!

I have seen the FB movies but not sure if the stores / restaurants will be Muggle world themed ?

Paris looks amazing !!

I have seen the FB movies but not sure if the stores / restaurants will be Muggle world themed ?
It’s weird, but the layout and shop names for Epic’s version do not match what was seen in Fantastic Beasts. They really went in and redesigned the whole Wizarding Paris concept. Only the candy store and wand shop are ones from the film, and even then the locations are different. The dining locations are new creations for example.

But to answer your question, this entire area will be Wizarding. Only the little entry area between the portal and arch is “Muggle” theme. With the mural advert on right of arch for the same perfume seen in King’s Cross Station, but this time from the 1920s.

I’m honestly glad they chose the location/time period. Great way to transport you visually and offer interesting food options. I love fish and chips but am excited for their take on French food. The stuff at Epcot is pretty good.

Reactions: Ahmanet and Nico