Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The drop out is steeper, but at least to me it doesn't appear to be tighter in terms of radius at the apex. 20 seats (10 rows) is standard for Mack, they have done 24 seats (12 rows) in a couple of instances. Even with just the standard arrangement they'll get 40 riders per dispatch though which is great.

Mack launched coasters generally have 4-5 cars per train and that's what and without top hats so I don't think they will go the intamin route and have trains consisting of 3 cars.

New Alicia video chronicling the construction progress so far. One question I have concerning the portals. How much of the lands interiors will be blocked from view (not counting vertical elements). I thought that only the portal facade would be visible and the land itself not seen from the sides (whether blocked by additional buildings or landscaping attached to the sides of the portal).

New Alicia video chronicling the construction progress so far. One question I have concerning the portals. How much of the lands interiors will be blocked from view (not counting vertical elements). I thought that only the portal facade would be visible and the land itself not seen from the sides (whether blocked by additional buildings or landscaping attached to the sides of the portal).

For Monsters and Dragons most of the things in the land get taller towards the back. For Nintendo and Potter they start off quite large right behind the portals, so kind of a mixed bag?

Very curious to see how hard they go on landscaping around the portals to hide the areas from view. Like Dragons is supposed to have a hillscape around it’s portal to block views into the land, almost like a berm, for example.

At very least you won’t be able to see in the closer you get to them. Across the hub may be like a Diagon Alley situation where you can see the Gringotts dragon across the lagoon.

For Monsters and Dragons most of the things in the land get taller towards the back. For Nintendo and Potter they start off quite large right behind the portals, so kind of a mixed bag?

Very curious to see how hard they go on landscaping around the portals to hide the areas from view. Like Dragons is supposed to have a hillscape around it’s portal to block views into the land, almost like a berm, for example.

At very least you won’t be able to see in the closer you get to them. Across the hub may be like a Diagon Alley situation where you can see the Gringotts dragon across the lagoon.
I'm even more curious about how the hub coaster will appear from Dragons. Pretty substantial berm between the two I'm guessing?

I think there’s gonna be a crap ton of trees in HTTYD, a park buildings in a way like Diagon/Paris here. Maybe towards the theatre you’ll be able to see it more but I think all the lands will be very immersive.

You are going to see it quite easily. All the other lands are pretty well "contained" from the outside world, but HTTYD will be affected (though who cares) because of the Hub Coaster.
Gotcha. It's really not an issue for me either, it shouldn't even look that out of place in a land that already has exposed coaster track within it.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX