Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 181 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's true, it would be a 10 story atrium
It's doable. Here is a really cool 50 story atrium at the Marriott Marquis Atlanta.

marriott-marquis-atlanta.jpg

It's doable. Here is a really cool 50 story atrium at the Marriott Marquis Atlanta.

marriott-marquis-atlanta.jpg
Definitely not suggesting it's not doable. I've actually been to that hotel. It's an awesome effect!

I just thought it was a waste of space. Universal's hotels seem more economical with their space

The DVC building of Grand Floridian has an atrium and it's only six or seven stories. Of course it's also a weirdly narrow little atrium...20131026 061.JPG

It’d be smart for Nintendo to make their 2nd store in the US in Orlando, huge tourist hub, home to your theme parks now, it makes way too much sense. If anything I’m surprised we haven’t seen one already just to capitalize on merch sales.
Super Nintendo World is all game and all store (and I expect even +ed with Universal exclusive Nintendo merch). So yeah it will be in Orlando and it will be in Epic Universe.

Yeah that's true. I guess i was looking at it as a way to experience the other Nintendo games along with the land.
If a Nintendo hotel would be build (rumor floats around) I'm sure an arcade and consoles in every room will be a sure bet, but not in Epic Universe because SNW is game, all of it, but not limited to what you are used to.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
If a Nintendo hotel would be build (rumor floats around) I'm sure an arcade and consoles in every room will be a sure bet, but not in Epic Universe because SNW is game, all of it, but not limited to what you are used to.

I wouldn't count on too much entertainment in the rooms themselves. They want people OUT of their rooms and in the parks spending $$$. Although i'm sure it will be available as an upgrade for an extra fee... haha

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
I’m sorry if this has been asked or brought up many times, but the size of EU itself including the hotel attatched, not the other other hotels just the park/hotel, do we know how comparable it is in size to IOA and USF? Like, smaller, bigger, etc

When and IF Univsersal plans a ln expansion of SNW with Zelda, they need to go all out.

Do an aesthetic of Hyrule Market Town like one of it's past games. (Preferably Ocarina of Time). Then have a large scale replica of Hyrule Castle built at the end.
They could rival Disney with castle aesthetic along with Hogwarts!

When and IF Univsersal plans a ln expansion of SNW with Zelda, they need to go all out.

Do an aesthetic of Hyrule Market Town like one of it's past games. (Preferably Ocarina of Time). Then have a large scale replica of Hyrule Castle built at the end.
They could rival Disney with castle aesthetic along with Hogwarts!
Honestly that game was MINE growing up, so I’d be more than pleased with this. I really think Zelda should go here and not LC like everyone speculates. If they ever do LOTR (sorry), bring it to IOA. USF and IOA will need something big after EU opens

Reactions: IndyRs

This takes me back to the 90s when it seemed like every Orlando hotel had a SNES in the room and you can rent games from a vending machine in the lobby.

I just don't see it simply because the Switch is a portable system, if somebody has one and wants to play it, they'll just take it with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.