Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone. There will be a bunch of hooligans messing around, it will be a hassle to get from world to world, it would just be chaos.
I understand that and would prefer less crowds as well. But we must understand that Universal is a business and to make a profit is their number one priority, for the company and for the shareholders. I would prefer the hub to not be open for everyone, but there is probably more money to be made by Universal if there is more people shopping, eating and drinking in the hub.

Considering the attractions we see in the hub, I will be very, very surprised if it’s open to non-ticketed guests

Or maybe the guests at the hotel here will get special keycards that allow access to the hub as a perk for staying there...since its connected and the fact at the other hotels everything closes so darn early to push people to citywalk.

I understand that and would prefer less crowds as well. But we must understand that Universal is a business and to make a profit is their number one priority, for the company and for the shareholders. I would prefer the hub to not be open for everyone, but there is probably more money to be made by Universal if there is more people shopping, eating and drinking in the hub.

Universe will be making money through the selling of the worlds to special events. That’s the biggest benefit to having the different lands closed off. In case a company wants to come in and host an event in SNW they can just close that off early and keep the rest of the park operating unlike now where the parks close early for events the majority of the year.

Universe will be making money through the selling of the worlds to special events. That’s the biggest benefit to having the different lands closed off. In case a company wants to come in and host an event in SNW they can just close that off early and keep the rest of the park operating unlike now where the parks close early for events the majority of the year.

That's a brilliant idea IMO. Close Nintendo down for a gaming convention, host a mini Halloween event in Monsters. The hub could be open at night for events like Gradventure.

Speaking of Gradventure.... I wonder if they'll move that event here. This park appeals to teens more than USF does.

Reactions: rocklobsterrr_85
I really was just having my heart set on a Jurassic World Main Street Replica.
Just imagining seeing that glorious towering Innovation Center!

Anyways, I have no doubt the park is gonna be wonderful with spectacular attractions.

For all the talk of competition between Disney and Universal they sure do exchange talent a lot. I’ve always read posts about Imagineering not being the best working environment and kind of stifling for being different and creative. Were as UC is much better to work for as you are treated better allegedly. Anyways I saw two posts on twitter with one being a former imagineer who now works as a industrial engineer for Uni as well as a former UC intern who is now a imagineer talking about working on this project which is pretty cool.

That's a brilliant idea IMO. Close Nintendo down for a gaming convention, host a mini Halloween event in Monsters. The hub could be open at night for events like Gradventure.

Speaking of Gradventure.... I wonder if they'll move that event here. This park appeals to teens more than USF does.

Probably not. Why more Grad night to the new park which already which people will flock to when you can send grads to one of the other two parks to help balance out crowd levels.

Reactions: Andysol
Any idea what shows might be in that Monsters stadium? I'm thinking either

1. A monster related stunt show (possibly with Abbott and Costello as comedic relief)

or

2. Phantom of the Opera in the Park (which sounds terrible but feels like a it's-so-bad-it's-good idea)

Probably not. Why more Grad night to the new park which already which people will flock to when you can send grads to one of the other two parks to help balance out crowd levels.

It wouldn't make a difference in crowd levels. Gradventure is a high-school/middle-school only event. Both of the current theme parks (USF/IOA) shut down early for it. It's the same thing with corporate events like what Bright House used to do a few years ago.

Moving the event there would allow USF and IOA to stay open, and the teachers wouldn't have to worry about kids sneaking out to go to CityWalk. And again, this park seems more geared towards the younger crowds with Nintendo, Potter, and HTTYD on the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.