Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 268 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right thread but since it's the hottest, why not: I could see EU benefitting SWO because I think it will make it harder for people to do both Disney and Universal, thereby giving SWO the spot as the "tack on."

Last edited:
Yes. That’s exactly what I showed in my article and video.

EDIT: Yes on the ride motion base. I didn’t show the accelerometer gyroscope headgear, but I mentioned that was part of their plan to reduce motion sickness.
Maybe there should be some test VR as well? I remember my first time trying VR in 2017, and I remember getting motion sick just looking around a static space while sitting down.

Yes. That’s exactly what I showed in my article and video.

EDIT: Yes on the ride motion base. I didn’t show the accelerometer gyroscope headgear, but I mentioned that was part of their plan to reduce motion sickness.

I watched that video and read the article as well.:bonk:

my memory is getting worse.

Reactions: Alicia
It’s been so long since it’s been discussed I can’t really remember much discussion of it or around it.

There is a parade route, correct? I believe there is from what I recall around the big Vegas style water show infront is the hotel.

And, if there is a parade route, are we thinking IPs are included or will this be original? With the original design of the hub I think that’d be really cool to get.

Reactions: Disneyhead
It’s been so long since it’s been discussed I can’t really remember much discussion of it or around it.

There is a parade route, correct? I believe there is from what I recall around the big Vegas style water show infront is the hotel.

And, if there is a parade route, are we thinking IPs are included or will this be original? With the original design of the hub I think that’d be really cool to get.
It sounded to me like a parade was possible for the future, but wasn’t something they were planning to open with.

It sounded to me like a parade was possible for the future, but wasn’t something they were planning to open with.
Makes sense, get the lay of the land of how guests are going to be walking around the hub and where popular areas are and not. That’s exciting though, and original version of concept brought to the Parade from Japan with the water effects all around it, my lord it could be a thing of beauty and I don’t even love parades that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.