Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 441 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to expand the conversation too far across the boards… I do wonder if the Chapek firing at Disney is at least, a small percentage of influence, to all of this.

I genuinely think not only is Epic Universe going to be outstanding, but I think it’s ultimately in the first 5-10 years of openining it’s going to change Orlando vacationing if Disney continues the way they are.

Disney is a large company beyond theme parks, but it’s worth noting.

Reactions: mainejeff
Not to expand the conversation too far across the boards… I do wonder if the Chapek firing at Disney is at least, a small percentage of influence, to all of this.

I genuinely think not only is Epic Universe going to be outstanding, but I think it’s ultimately in the first 5-10 years of openining it’s going to change Orlando vacationing if Disney continues the way they are.

Disney is a large company beyond theme parks, but it’s worth noting.
If new Iger is the same as old Iger, Universal will continue to grow and expand relatively unchallenged in Orlando

The Disney giant will again awake from a brief slumber. And then it's appetite becomes voracious (Pandora, GESWL, NFL, TSL )....Win win for theme park fans if it happens. Iger loves a challenge....Potter, Potter, Potter
invigorates his senses. Before Potter, Iger slept like Rip Van Winkle.
You just WAIT till they complete the Moana splash pad

The Disney giant will again awake from a brief slumber. And then it's appetite becomes voracious (Pandora, GESWL, NFL, TSL )....Win win for theme park fans if it happens. Iger loves a challenge....Potter, Potter, Potter
invigorates his senses. Before Potter, Iger slept like Rip Van Winkle.

This time, it will be Epic Universe that forces an Orlando change. Maybe.

Reactions: Mad Dog
This time, it will be Epic Universe that forces an Orlando change. Maybe.
Epic will assist in Universal's current capacity problems and win several TEA awards

Aaaand SeaWorld will keep building unique coasters

That's all I foresee for Orlando in the next decade lol

Oh and Epic will allow for more expansion not just in its own footprint but the original parks...land will be much less scarce

Robert's big headaches are beyond the parks

Epic will assist in Universal's current capacity problems and win several TEA awards

Aaaand SeaWorld will keep building unique coasters

That's all I foresee for Orlando in the next decade lol

Oh and Epic will allow for more expansion not just in its own footprint but the original parks...land will be much less scarce

Robert's big headaches are beyond the parks
Yes....primarily Disney + costs, ESPN and sky rocketing costs and competition for sports entertainment, a bit of Marvel exhaustion.....in that order

Disney is not going to be the one hurt by a new Universal park. The smaller destinations that people were supplementing into their vacation (like on the level of SeaWorld and Kennedy Space Center) will
have a bigger impact

Disney is not going to be the one hurt by a new Universal park. The smaller destinations that people were supplementing into their vacation (like on the level of SeaWorld and Kennedy Space Center) will have a bigger impact
I actually tend to think SeaWorld will be fine, they can survive on their regional/local crowd quite honestly

The Space Center really is geared more towards the Cocoa Beach/Daytona crowd IMO

The other smaller destinations have already kind of died because of Covid

Yoshi vehicles! (And accessories.)
That's probably the number one thing that when delivered to the site will be painfully obvious as to what they are . I can't imagine a hundred brightly colored yoshi's strewn across the work area next to the land. That's going to be hillarious (unless they keep them covered up, then sad panda).

That's probably the number one thing that when delivered to the site will be painfully obvious as to what they are . I can't imagine a hundred brightly colored yoshi's strewn across the work area next to the land. That's going to be hillarious (unless they keep them covered up, then sad panda).
They remained wrapped in white plastic at Japan’s land until right before it opened. Even as they were being installed!

Reactions: CyborgDinosaur
They remained wrapped in white plastic at Japan’s land until right before it opened. Even as they were being installed!
Makes sense but..... BOOOOOOOOO. That will be like a christmas gift sitting under the tree for months :(

Someone should create a poll on what land is the most intriguing to the board (I would but that is beyond my abilities). I would love to see what lands people are most interested in visiting. Obviously we want all of the lands, but there has to be one that you are most excited to visit. Mine is definitely the Classic Monster section.

Reactions: belloq87
Status
Not open for further replies.