Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 443 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(NOTE: I am very excited for the Wolfman coaster, but these are my thoughts on that whole ordeal.)

I would've definitely much preferred a high-intensity/epic show with Wolfy wreaking havoc.

Remember those early thoughts about it being Wolfman AE? Imagine a similar theater-in-the-round, Larry Talbot in the center with us as the judges (think the scene from the 2010 movie), full moon rises, we see him start losing it, lights flicker, glass shatters, BAM: Wolfman animatronic now in center, chaos ensues.

I watched "The Raven" last night (1935 version with Bela Lugosi) on good old Svengoolie. They could make a ride with the chamber of horrors worked in somehow and scare the living bejeebers right out of people. Either as an escape room or just as a dark ride. Sheesh. Talk about a monsters ride. No, there aren't any actual monsters outside of Bela Lugosi's character but he is monster enough.

Last edited:
So Europa Park just opened a high end restaurant that also is a dark ride moving diners through a 8 course meal via trackless vehicles.

There was a lot of talk of rides but I wonder if we will see anything radical in the dining space for this theme park. Outside of Mythos, Universal is severely lacking in must try dining in park compared to the other parks in Orlando.

Just so you’re aware, this DK art is slightly outdated, and minor changes have been made since it was drawn up (like the removal of the ship, changes to entry sign location, etc.).
I had a feeling :(. Unfortunately at this point in construction I doubt we will see much of any "concept" art or renderings that is recent. For instance, there must be an elevation rendering of Frankenstein's facade out there. But good luck finding it due to confidentiality agreements.

Status
Not open for further replies.