Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do at least seem to be relatively aware of the rides that will be in HTTYD. Are we aware if they plan to have any shows? I feel EU right now doesn't have a ton of known shows, HTTYD would likely be a big hit for families.
If they do a show, I'm hoping for some large scale puppets along the lines of...

(But make Toothless look like Toothless from the movies.)

Whether in a ride, show, or some other kind of attraction, I hope this land has full-size dragon animatronics and/or puppets. And lots of them. That we get a good look at.

With the two rumored "big" attractions being a simulator and a coaster, though, I'm keeping my expectations very grounded.

Question: Should we expect a “kid” option ride in every land like in IOA?

It seems like at least three of the lands will have attractions that won't be height-restricted, in any case:

Nintendo: Yoshi.
Classic Monsters: The rumored walk-through and/or show.
HTTYD: Several flat-style rides visible in the concept art.

Wizarding World/Fantastic Beasts is the most unknown quantity, but with rumors indicating two major E-ticket-level rides are going in there, Universal would be foolish if one of them isn't finally an all-ages-friendly dark ride (since the other major existing Potter rides at Universal are thrill-heavy).

Aside from Nintendo land which we know, any guesses as to what meet and greets the lands will have? I can’t think of any for UCM or FB but for HTTYD my guesses as possible are:
-Toothless (like how they do USH dinosaurs) and Hiccup
-dragon meets similar to jurrastic world
-Valka/Astrid on peak busy days?

Zelda, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit. HTTYD....basically all with the same look. Seems HTTYD won the contest with Universal having the added plus of not having to share IP proceeds....I would seriously doubt we'll ever see Zelda or LOTR lands in the Universal parks with HTTYD occupying such a large and prominent spot.

Zelda, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit. HTTYD....basically all with the same look. Seems HTTYD won the contest with Universal having the added plus of not having to share IP proceeds....I would seriously doubt we'll ever see Zelda or LOTR lands in the Universal parks with HTTYD occupying such a large and prominent spot.
I have to disagree. Midieval and Viking are different themes.

Totally disagree on Zelda, I think it’s far different honestly or at least can be present differently in a theme park. LOTR I think we’ll just never get I think

Surely the Classic Monsters area should get a restaurant with German/Bavarian/Alpine-inspired food, no? The town in which the Frankenstein family set-up shop in the movies is never directly placed in a specific country, but it has all the hallmarks of that general area.
True. Honestly though I wouldn’t be mad if they served food that you could find in a Buzzfeed Tasty haloween dinner ideas video

Surely the Classic Monsters area should get a restaurant with German/Bavarian/Alpine-inspired food, no? The town in which the Frankenstein family set-up shop in the movies is never directly placed in a specific country, but it has all the hallmarks of that general area.
No, Classic Monsters can only be paired with BBQ and Brisket

And don't call me surely

Status
Not open for further replies.