Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be totally incompetent but I'm not on twitter and can't find the specific tweet people are talking about but I saw something about her being transphobic? If someone can either post a link or PM a link id appreciate it.

I know this will probably never happen, but I'd love to see the Witcher get a mini-land here sometime in the future. There's plenty of potential, but it's probably too violent for a theme park environment.

Im getting super curious as to what to 2nd major ride for HTTYD is going to be. I believe the original rumor was some type of flying ride, but its no longer on the table as for the obvious comparisons to flight of passage. Is that still correct? I think some type of flying thing is necessary, as its such a major part of the film.

Also, finally got around to watching the 1st HTTYD, I am absolute love with the franchise. My goodness, it was incredible! The music and characters bring all the feels. Epic Universe is going to be so. awesome you guys my goodness!! So much potential here.

Im getting super curious as to what to 2nd major ride for HTTYD is going to be. I believe the original rumor was some type of flying ride, but its no longer on the table as for the obvious comparisons to flight of passage. Is that still correct? I think some type of flying thing is necessary, as its such a major part of the film.

Also, finally got around to watching the 1st HTTYD, I am absolute love with the franchise. My goodness, it was incredible! The music and characters bring all the feels. Epic Universe is going to be so. awesome you guys my goodness!! So much potential here.
The HTTYD trilogy is an amazing rounded story. I love it. I'm sure whatever rides will be in the land it will be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.