Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 377 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem the tweet was reuploaded:

@tommyhawkins pretty much confirmed the front theming for the restaurant, given it does have gas lines running on either side of the entrance steps.

Also, I had completely forgotten that this land has an extra 1.5 acres or so for future expansion. As far as I know, nothing has been planned for that expansion yet.

Omg potential HTTYD expansion!??? Heck. Yes.

you could fit Cat in the Hat's building there. alicia and i wondered if they would be able to fit 3 or 4 of these theatres in the space

cycle-5.jpg

you could fit Cat in the Hat's building there. alicia and i wondered if they would be able to fit 3 or 4 of these theatres in the space

cycle-5.jpg
I would love if this concept could get figured out, perfect for this IP. Once they get this expansion in this land will feel more complete I bet. I still think it’s good at the outset though.

Interesting how HTTYD, Monsters, possibly Potter if VR building isn’t used right away, all have expansions, plus we have the full Nintendo expansion area, plus the current parks, plenty of things to do over the next 10-15 years, it’s exciting!

I would love if this concept could get figured out, perfect for this IP. Once they get this expansion in this land will feel more complete I bet. I still think it’s good at the outset though.

Interesting how HTTYD, Monsters, possibly Potter if VR building isn’t used right away, all have expansions, plus we have the full Nintendo expansion area, plus the current parks, plenty of things to do over the next 10-15 years, it’s exciting!
Well if you notice on my earlier analysis of the lands, Potter had already had a built in expansion pad, , if we lose Broomstick VR/something same size show building from day one we actually end up with a much bigger plot for a ride.

I am still not convinced that the pad next to SNW is intended for more nintendo, when it really should be in all three parks imo

Well if you notice on my earlier analysis of the lands, Potter had already had a built in expansion pad, , if we lose Broomstick VR/something same size show building from day one we actually end up with a much bigger plot for a ride.

I am still not convinced that the pad next to SNW is intended for more nintendo, when it really should be in all three parks imo
Luckily, they have a ton of flexibility.

I feel like there's room to add more Mario at Epic Universe. Maybe a small Luigi land (with that mini plot left of the SNW entrance), or a Smash Bros attraction.

But I agree the other Nintendo IPs should go elsewhere, e.g. Zelda could go to IOA and Pokemon to USF, as the rumors go.

Reactions: Yabbadabba Doh
Status
Not open for further replies.