Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 474 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the argument is that they put a mini land in Beijing. Which, is/was pretty weird. I would prefer something else with that level of effects/presence. Just seems crazy like Joe said to put in something that old in your brand new park.

WaterWorld is great for the resort but yeah it's a bad fit for your state of the art modern theme park which I think should focus on brand new things.

To be honest I'd rather swap it and Zelda in that event. Put WaterWorld into the former Lost Continent and have Zelda in the EU expansion plot.

samus-aran-cool.gif

Doesn’t need a full land. Use the expansion plot to mix with Star Fox and Kirby*, Nintendo’s other space faring franchises.

*Which could be likely developed as movies after the success of Mario if they want to make a Cinematic Universe out of Nintendo.

Toon Lagoon Theater for Waterworld or bust. I'd rather the Nintendo/Monsters expansion pad be... literally anything else, and Lost Continent as Zelda makes too much sense. (I know TL theater is smaller than the WW space but if they expand the path and are creative I think they could find a way to fit it.)

Waterworld at USF would be cool, the park would boast probably the two best theme park stunt shows ever made. That said, it’s not really an addition I’m dying for.

Status
Not open for further replies.