Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 350 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking that Mario Kart, Pikmin, and possibly Luigi’s Mansion/Splatoon count as part of those twenty-five IP’s.

I'd think Nintendo would consist of more-or-less this.

• Mario Kart
  • Donkey Kong Country (and from what it seems, they may of added another attraction to this)
  • Yoshi's Island
  • Splatoon
There does lie the possibilities of Luigi's Mansion and Kirby, as they would make sense. That said, who knows.

• Mario Kart
  • Donkey Kong Country (and from what it seems, they may of added another attraction to this)
  • Yoshi's Island
  • Splatoon
There does lie the possibilities of Luigi's Mansion and Kirby, as they would make sense. That said, who knows.

It might also be too early to know how many actual IP’s there will be. 25 could just be the most IP’s they can use, and they’ll work their way down from there because of the budget.

wow, this thread really moved since uh, last i checked it. Some of it stuff i am just really really gonna ignore, and some of it fruitful like this 25 ip thing.

I’m thinking that Mario Kart, Pikmin, and possibly Luigi’s Mansion/Splatoon count as part of those twenty-five IP’s.

With 25 ips, I definitely think something like Kirby or Splatoon, or yea a Luigi's Mansion concept is more likely to be in plans than i would have thought before. like who knows, but here's to hoping

Reactions: Magic-Man
It might also be too early to know how many actual IP’s there will be. 25 could just be the most IP’s they can use, and they’ll work their way down from there because of the budget.
The number is coming from Disneyhead.

There will be over 25 IPs in the New park with JW, Potter, and Shrek being the only IPs represented in the other Orlando parks. And Shek at USF will be leaving at or around the time the new park opens. Nintendo and DreamWorks alone will make the park worth visiting.

Reactions: Disneyhead

• Mario Kart
  • Yoshi's Island
  • Splatoon
I think Luigi’s Mansion would be more likely than Splatoon.

I think Luigi’s Mansion would be more likely than Splatoon.

Curious, but why does everyone seem to think that Splatoon is such a lock for the new park? It's one of the newest and lesser known IP's, you'd think they'd go with a more established brand more known amongst the general population.

I am positive the 25 includes all of the big ones broken down to the individual IPs. Mario and Mario Kart is 2.

And I am not sure what they are counting as use of the IPs. Like, would having a minions related store count?
If the store isn't connected to a ride, probably yes, otherwise no. Like SpongeBob StorePants would be its own in USF for sure, (especially since it has a meet and greet inside).

Some will probably be small too though, like a Croods play place for example.

My turn:
1. Mario
2.MK
3.Yoshi
4.DK
5. Luigi’s Mansion
6. Kung Fu Panda
7. Trolls
8. HTTYD
9. Minions
10. Sing
11. Croods