Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 362 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Shanghai Disney & Warner Bros. Abu Dhabi was close to the mark of holding off information, don't expect anything of a map, or definite attraction list anytime soon.

And they should be breaking ground much sooner than by WDW50.

Considering Shanghai Disney & Warner Bros. Abu Dhabi was close to the mark of holding off information, don't expect anything of a map, or definite attraction list anytime soon.

And they should be breaking ground much sooner than by WDW50.

I think proper construction will start late next year or early 2020. But yea, we won't get attraction info until a year or so from opening, at best.

Reactions: Magic-Man
I think proper construction will start late next year or early 2020. But yea, we won't get attraction info until a year or so from opening, at best.

I'm thinking more that construction will begin sometime in the summer, but that's just me.

I get the distinct impression after Hogsmeade's big 2019 addition, the workforce will split for Jurassic & Serenoa; and that they may want to get started right away on Serenoa to ensure it can benefit with the tax cut.

I'm thinking more that construction will begin sometime in the summer, but that's just me.

I get the distinct impression after Hogsmeade's big 2019 addition, the workforce will split for Jurassic & Serenoa; and that they may want to get started right away on Serenoa to ensure it can benefit with the tax cut.

I think the workforce issue is largely overblown. Uni will bring people in from out of town if they need to.

I think the workforce issue is largely overblown. Uni will bring people in from out of town if they need to.

Believe it or not, but I am not referring to that tbr.

I do think they'll get as many people as they have too, even if it's from out the Orlando area. But I think they'll want to focus on getting started with a big push for Serenoa on construction, to ensure things can go at a healthy rate.

Believe it or not, but I am not referring to that tbr.

I do think they'll get as many people as they have too, even if it's from out the Orlando area. But I think they'll want to focus on getting started with a big push for Serenoa on construction, to ensure things can go at a healthy rate.

Yea, probably. But if they start next year, they'll have plenty of time to be ready by 2022/23

So a opening is likely on WDW's 50th? 2021?
No. 2022 or 2023 is far more likely.

Yea, probably. But if they start next year, they'll have plenty of time to be ready by 2022/23

And I highly agree to that. They'll have plenty of time for 2022/2023, but I think they'll try to run before they walk.

That said, this is with the mentality to me that they don't have plans for Lost Continent, but I would be more than glad to be proven wrong. ;)

So like concept art to of what the lands will look like early rumors of what attractions could be not even next year? I mean possibly if will hear if classic monsters could be an option as a land? Pokemon? Even Star Trek? I want it too come so badly. Just think LOTR would make a great themed land. I know these are probably never coming but you don't think LOTR & Star Trek would bring in alot of guests? What lands do you guys have at the moment coming update?

So like concept art to of what the lands will look like early rumors of what attractions could be not even next year? I mean possibly if will hear if classic monsters could be an option as a land? Pokemon? Even Star Trek? I want it too come so badly. Just think LOTR would make a great themed land. I know these are probably never coming but you don't think LOTR & Star Trek would bring in alot of guests? What lands do you guys have at the moment coming update?

I don't think there's a chance you will get concept art next year, no. I think LOTR would be very popular, but I do not think it will be at the park initially. I also do not think Star Trek will be there

Nah. We'll get lucky if they say "We're happy to announce we're building a new park in Orlando" next year

I'm guessing more of "We are proud to reveal at this time that Universal Orlando Resort is preparing to debut it's largest expansion in resort history, since 1999's Islands of Adventure; with [INSERT PARK NAME HERE]. We are proud to reveal this, as we hope you stay tuned with us for the first-hand information of what to experience, alongside not only [INSERT PARK NAME HERE]; but everything else being offered.", with a logo of the park name and nothing else shown.

I'm guessing more of "We are proud to reveal at this time that Universal Orlando Resort is preparing to debut it's largest expansion in resort history, since 1999's Islands of Adventure; with [INSERT PARK NAME HERE]. We are proud to reveal this, as we hope you stay tuned with us for the first-hand information of what to experience, alongside not only [INSERT PARK NAME HERE]; but everything else being offered.", with a logo of the park name and nothing else shown.
I’m guessing the fact Mario would be there would also come out. I’m sure Nintendo would push for that.

Also, lame if there’s no art. Even if it’s vague with almost no real info.

I’m guessing the fact Mario would be there would also come out. I’m sure Nintendo would push for that.

Also, lame if there’s no art. Even if it’s vague with almost no real info.

I mean we're all speaking in guesses. For all we know they'll announce everything about the park in one fell swoop.

But this is Universal we're talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.