Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 485 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow everybody is talking in absolutes now like they know for certain these worlds are coming to FW. Also why is everyone is all of sudden questioning a UCM land when we were all for it a couple pages back. Personally I think it’s a perfict fit for the new park. :bored:

Wow everybody is talking in absolutes now like they know for certain these worlds are coming to FW. Also why is everyone is all of sudden questioning a UCM land when we were all for it a couple pages back. Personally I think it’s a perfict fit for the new park. :bored:
This whole thread is a gem of changing opinions and moving goalposts, and a beautiful juxtaposition of ambitious dreams and much smaller scale rumors being leaked. I've basically given up on trying to make sense of it all.

That leaked doc said the concept art was for just one of the many attractions coming to the world. But that’s marketing speak, so they may be counting gift shops and character greetings lol.

Or Churro stands ;)

I think we can all agree this park needs a Fantastic World of Churros land in order to truly compete with Disney.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disneyhead
Nothing is official until it is actually announced by universal Orlando/Comcast but so far we know their will be 4 worlds but their will be room to expand in the future for more themed worlds but we resale don’t the official count of the worlds could be 4 worlds. Someone over at theme park insider says their could be 6 worlds. Their could be 5. I just have a gut feeling their could be one more world introduced. Just in case if a new waterworld themed show fits into the new gate as a Florida version. Theirs really no world to put Waterworld in right now if you are talking DreamWorks, Nintendo, FB, Classic Monsters, that’s where a fifth world could just might come into play but it would be weird having just a world themed to waterworld maybe they can feature some other IP’s.

I'm sure it's been discussed but I'm curious to know what kind of rides people would like to see in the new park (No theme needed but won't hurt)

1x big coaster (RMC would be the dream)
1x family coaster (Something akin to Mummy or Hagrid)
1x kid coaster
1x flume
1x stage show
1x drop ride (Tower of Terror)
1x omnimover
1x 3d theatre (Flight of passage/Jimmy Fallon)
1x play area
2x kid flat rides
Whatever you want to call Mario Kart

I'm not saying everything for day 1 but a park with this much variety would be most welcomed.

I'm sure it's been discussed but I'm curious to know what kind of rides people would like to see in the new park (No theme needed but won't hurt)

1x kid coaster
1x flume
1x stage show
1x omnimover
1x play area
2x kid flat rides

I'm not saying everything for day 1 but a park with this much variety would be most welcomed.

Good list.

I strongly feel each park should have an action/stunt show and another family/variety/animal/music/etc show. That's in addition to street shows sprinkled around.

1x kid coaster
1x flume
1x stage show
1x omnimover
1x play area
2x kid flat rides

10 x dry e/d tickets of any kind
4x wet e/d tickets
20 x flats to build up capacity ranging
8x family play areas
0x simulators
6x indoor stage shows
4x outdoor stage shows
4x walkthrough
3x parades

Reactions: Andysol

1x kid coaster
1x flume
1x stage show
1x omnimover
1x play area
2x kid flat rides

If we are clocking it at 22 "Attractions"

1x Big Coaster
2x Family Coaster
2x Water attractions
1x indoor experiences
2x Simulators
5x Dark Rides
1x Omnimover's
1x Indoor Shows
1x Parade
1x Nighttime Show
4x Flat's
1x Outdoor Show's

I think Disneyhead said somewhere in the vicinity of 14 attractions for Opening day (not counting stuff like street shows, M&G's etc.) . That's around what Shanghai opened with also.

I thought Dave mentioned more around the vicinity of what Beijing is doing, at around 20+ attractions? I could be wrong, but I thought that was what he was mentioning in the past.

I thought Dave mentioned more around the vicinity of what Beijing is doing, at around 20+ attractions? I could be wrong, but I thought that was what he was mentioning in the past.
I thought that 20 number was including secondary stuff, and he amended it to 14 for the major attractions...But, my memory could be serving me wrong. I'm getting old after all. :lol:....maybe Dave will chime back in and refresh us with some numbers.

I think people will be majorly disappointed if they expect there to be 20+ attractions at this new park when it opens.

Oh believe me, I am not gonna be shocked if it's capped at 15 for the start, but I do have to wonder.

I’d honestly be more than happy with 10+ attractions.

I'm extremely happy that Universal Monsters is getting representation, and that's all fine by me.

Reactions: Scott W.
Status
Not open for further replies.