Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal and Disney are two bidding competitors for an avenger style film with classic princesses teaming up to take down a big baddie (public domain so expect Cinderella etc not so much Tiana etc). If Uni picks this up, I'm 100% positive we will see princesses be brought to the 4th park.

Well I mean there's Princess Toadstool, and she'll be coming to Studios before too long... Maybe she knows somebody with a decent résumé for the 3rd-I mean-4th park?

Hey Peachy, any suggestions? Oh and no Dollartree Disney knock-offs either, those are always so sad.

2qxvx1i.gif

I've tended to avoid this thread because there's so much confirmed to be coming to Orlando I kind of focus on that...this all seems too far away to focus on at this time....is there an unofficial official target date for this park opening?

We tend to do a 3 week holiday every 2 years to Orlando but 2019 is flagging up as an avoid...I don't think Star Wars will yet be open during spring/autumn (our preferred times)...maybe Nintendo won't even be done yet...and MK will be slowly getting renovated...is 2021 a realistic time frame for this park opening?

I'm a serial planner when it comes to trips away, but because Orlando is expensive we kind of like catching the new things when we do go. Not that I wouldn't have a great time regardless...I envy those of you that live local... but you get the picture.

2023 is the earliest I can see this opening honestly.

They have a lot they could work on in the other two parks already (Lost Continent, Avengers, Toon Lagoon, Dragon Challenge, Nintendo/KidZone, USF entrance, etc).

I believe it's basically re-aligning the intersection so instead of dead-ending at Lockheed it will end at Sand Lake with the idea it could go right into the new property.

I've tended to avoid this thread because there's so much confirmed to be coming to Orlando I kind of focus on that...this all seems too far away to focus on at this time....is there an unofficial official target date for this park opening?

We tend to do a 3 week holiday every 2 years to Orlando but 2019 is flagging up as an avoid...I don't think Star Wars will yet be open during spring/autumn (our preferred times)...maybe Nintendo won't even be done yet...and MK will be slowly getting renovated...is 2021 a realistic time frame for this park opening?

I'm a serial planner when it comes to trips away, but because Orlando is expensive we kind of like catching the new things when we do go. Not that I wouldn't have a great time regardless...I envy those of you that live local... but you get the picture.
I don't think Star Wars land or Nintendo Land will be ready by then. My bet is 2020 for Nintendo and 2029 for Star Wars land.

Reactions: jseal777 and Joel
Status
Not open for further replies.