Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there’s not a ride in the hub and there’s not a 5th land, I will be perplexed about something I had heard
My first thought for a ride in the hub would be something like Soarin around the world, not in the way how it’s a simulator but how it showcases a wide variety of things. Perhaps something like a trackless steampunk ride using some kind of technology to go through time.

I would be very okay with a non-branded land or 2. Other than Rockit and what’s left of Lost Continent, it’s kind of just IPs. I’m excited to see some these properties brought to life don’t get me wrong, but the world is running out of good original attractions.

I know it’s all about the $$$ but the only original stuff coming out of the parks is at HHN.

Status
Not open for further replies.