UO Plastic Annual Passes coming June 3 | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

UO Plastic Annual Passes coming June 3

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That hits home hard as you hand over that $20 or more for the parking you normally get free.

Happened to me at SeaWorld. My previous visit between the passes, tickets for other family members, meal vouchers, quick queue tickets, I ended up throwing out my annual with those. Had to cough up the $20 for parking and wait in a horribly long time at the ticket window to get a new one. Hence, why I got their plastic one now.

Happened to me at SeaWorld. My previous visit between the passes, tickets for other family members, meal vouchers, quick queue tickets, I ended up throwing out my annual with those. Had to cough up the $20 for parking and wait in a horribly long time at the ticket window to get a new one. Hence, why I got their plastic one now.
I always keep a pic of my pass on my phone. Makes it easy if I ever need to replace it.

Sea World let's you store your pass on their app.

Make sure you tickets are all registered on your SeaWorld website account. Via your app sign in to your SeaWorld account and all of your tickets will automatically be listed in the app.

I can't do that. My account is all messed up and even though I have had multiple calls to support they won't fix it. I have to use Check a Pass option every time I want to take advantage of AP stuff.

Reactions: maxairmike
So, I just renewed my pass online a few days ago and it's not showing an updated expiration date when I log in to my account. Should I be concerned?

So, I just renewed my pass online a few days ago and it's not showing an updated expiration date when I log in to my account. Should I be concerned?

Do you have a confirmation number for the renewal? If you don't don't worry about it, just keep that number around. If you don't I'd call ASAP.