UO Plastic Annual Passes coming June 3 | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

UO Plastic Annual Passes coming June 3

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do you think the plastic AP's have come because Uni have listened to the fans? if so bravo Universal :thumbsup:
Universal reads every piece of feedback that is given to them. Every email, tweet, telephone call, Guest Service feedback, surveys, everything gets read by multiple people and is taken into consideration for future enhancements. Express pass being the way it is, was from guest feedback.

Reactions: Mad Dog
They directly have come from inputs from the fans in surveys.

Universal reads every piece of feedback that is given to them. Every email, tweet, telephone call, Guest Service feedback, surveys, everything gets read by multiple people and is taken into consideration for future enhancements. Express pass being the way it is, was from guest feedback.

That's nice to know, it shows they care about their product and their customers.

So the feedback was, "Please don't let this be free. I prefer to pay for it."?

It's all in how you frame a question. Q's from Uni/Dis involving things like this are normally like "How much would you pay to bypass the lines in the park for an unlimited amount of times?"

Then they'll give you some pricing options to choose. Guests didn't say "yes, please take my money". However, clever wording is all that is needed to have a successful survey.

I would rather have express as it is now where it is limited and not sucking up all the ride capacity vs FP where depending on the ride FP gets like 80% of the throughput. Most of the time Universal express uses like 50% max. It doesn't inflate the wait times nearly as bad as FPs do.

Reactions: JungleSkip
I was @ the park 2 days before Plastic Passes announced and had my paper pass reprinted the Guest Services Person stated "People will be mad when reprints of Plastic Passes are 40.00 "
I thought that is oddly specific.

I'm not paying $40.00 for another plastic pass. They can scan my phone if they need to.

Picked up my new UOAP. She sure is purdy.

Also, I know we were talking about SeaWorld having a plastic pass previously. They do have a new Guy Harvey themed one which I got as well:

Passmember_banner_550x200.ashx

(Not me pictured)

It's $5 and 100% of the proceeds go to the Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation, "supporting scientific research and innovative educational programs to protect sharks and encourage ocean conservation and best practices for sustainable marine environments."

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Everyone has their nice shiny new passes?

A while back it was reported that Universal was going to charge a very high replacement fee for plastic passes. Anyone encounter this?