USF Project? | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Project?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) If the info I have is true y'all won't have to wait long

2) Like a lot of the Disney replacements, some won't be happy

3) Also like the Disney projects, they will be upgrades

4) Orlando Theme Parks be crazy

With all the references to Disney, I'm stuck between two options.

- Ministry "overlay" of MIB (but it would have to be substantial to get JK approval. A wand shooter is the only thing the MOM ride should be. And you can't have two right next to each other.

- Walking Dead finally replacing T2 (God I hope not.)

Here are some scenarios that I can see happening:

1) Fear Factor closes to be replaced with new DreamWorks theater. Shrek 4D Closes and is the start for new entrance design. Bill and Ted move to Animal Actors.
2) Nintendo Concept Art with ET closure.
3) Terminator closing.

I just don't see Uni working on 2 HP projects at the same time.

Last week when I attended FFL it lasted about 10 minutes and they only did the gross food and scorpion on head "challenge". Idk if this is common but I was incredibly disappointed. My brother wanted to see the car stunt and the climbing and dropping, and we got zip. Uni is severely lacking in shows so I hope they find a way to keep a theater. Sometimes I just need to sit for 20 or 30 minutes and take in some live entertainment.

And all this chatter has my stomach hurting! From losing FFL (meh) to a doozy?? Twitter meltdowns?? What is gonna happen!? I gotta know! I'll be breathing in to my paper bag until then. :popcorn:

Reactions: tankart150
Last week when I attended FFL it lasted about 10 minutes and they only did the gross food and scorpion on head "challenge". Idk if this is common but I was incredibly disappointed. My brother wanted to see the car stunt and the climbing and dropping, and we got zip. Uni is severely lacking in shows so I hope they find a way to keep a theater. Sometimes I just need to sit for 20 or 30 minutes and take in some live entertainment.

And all this chatter has my stomach hurting! From losing FFL (meh) to a doozy?? Twitter meltdowns?? What is gonna happen!? I gotta know! I'll be breathing in to my paper bag until then. :popcorn:
If it is FFL, the meltdown comes from Bill and Ted.

If it is FFL, the meltdown comes from Bill and Ted.
Oh yes I should have been more clear. With the way people were speculating about BnT and the reaction some of the mods* were giving initially vs. the last couple of pages where people were looking more and more shocked or perplexed about whatever is about to drop. I certainly see why losing that stage right now would be bad for hhn.

Edit - *mods and insiders

Last edited:
Reactions: tankart150
Hard to believe but MIB is the 3rd oldest ride at USF behind ET and T2. I'm not saying it's being replaced but just stating facts.

So various things that have come up:

ET
Fear Factor Live
Men in Black: Alien Attack
Revenge of the Mummy
Terminator 2:3D
Horror Make Up
Central Park Scarezone
Soundstages
Shrek
Tents
Entrance Plaza
KidZone in General (Assumed Nintendo)

Of the above, the only things that would directly affect HHN are FFL, MIB, Central Park, Soundstages, Shrek, KidZone, and the Tents.

I still don't know what to believe.

Here are some scenarios that I can see happening:

1) Fear Factor closes to be replaced with new DreamWorks theater. Shrek 4D Closes and is the start for new entrance design. Bill and Ted move to Animal Actors.
2) Nintendo Concept Art with ET closure.
3) Terminator closing.

I just don't see Uni working on 2 HP projects at the same time.

1.) I would think that if DwT was to be announced, it would've been when Hollywood dropped the news back in June.

I don't necessarily see that.

Made an account just to comment this...

After reading through a portion of this thread a thought hit me, say they bring back the Wild West stunt show.

How about having a portion of the show back to the future themed. I mean they did go to the Wild West in Part 3, so it would fit.

Would hit two nostalgia points with one shot, I feel like this would be a positive move across the board. I'm sure some of the technology they could get their hands on now could revolutionize theme park shows.

Anyone else like to see a wild Wild West back to the future mashup stunt show ?

Made an account just to comment this...

After reading through a portion of this thread a thought hit me, say they bring back the Wild West stunt show.

How about having a portion of the show back to the future themed. I mean they did go to the Wild West in Part 3, so it would fit.

Would hit two nostalgia points with one shot, I feel like this would be a positive move across the board. I'm sure some of the technology they could get their hands on now could revolutionize theme park shows.

Anyone else like to see a wild Wild West back to the future mashup stunt show ?
I think westerns are dead unless they have robots

It seems like a few more outlets are saying FFL, with the backlash being Bill and Ted oriented...this may get ugly.
People have been wanting FFL to go for years, which was always going to affect B&T anyway. The more precarious thing about this if it is FFL is why the sudden rush?

IF we think FF is on the chopping block do we think that:
  1. Show gets moved to Animal Actors
  2. Show gets moved elsewhere (soundstage?)
  3. No B&T this year
Also, what makes people think today is the day for an announcement?

People have been wanting FFL to go for years, which was always going to affect B&T anyway. The more precarious thing about this if it is FFL is why the sudden rush?

If it is fear factor the entertainment folks involved with ffl and bill and teds dont know it.

Reactions: MattA
Status
Not open for further replies.