USF Project? | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Project?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF we think FF is on the chopping block do we think that:
  1. Show gets moved to Animal Actors
  2. Show gets moved elsewhere (soundstage?)
  3. No B&T this year
Also, what makes people think today is the day for an announcement?

There have been people hinting it being today on Social Media.

If it is fear factor the entertainment folks involved with ffl and bill and teds dont know it.

Perhaps it's being announced today, because today may be orientation for all actors involved with Halloween Horror Nights?

If it is fear factor the entertainment folks involved with ffl and bill and teds dont know it.
Well to give a bit of a counter-argument:
1. FFL is on break right now, there's really no reason they would know
2. B&T can potentially be moved to another space. From what people have said, this was sprung on HHN with limited notice similar to Transformers.

There have been people hinting it being today on Social Media.

Perhaps it's being announced today, because today may be orientation for all actors involved with Halloween Horror Nights?
There's actually still one last audition for HHN tonight.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush

I haven't heard of an orientation being held today. They've been keeping us in the dark for the most part, the only information I'm aware of as of right now is August 27th being our first rehearsal date.

This. They're doing this right and giving fans a final chance, more than most of their recent closures.

Also, my "hold onto your butts" comment was about something else, not what should be announced today. Dunno when we'd hear about that tho

So does Bill and Ted ending affected by the future announcement or independent of?

Can't wait to hear another 70 posts from insiders saying "omg- just wait until what you hear is going to replace it". "Omg its huge". "Omg omg omg- get ready". "Omg- I know something you don't".

There's (allegedly) something else closing in the imminent future.
Wow- looky there. It didn't take 1 minute before it already starts again.
I've never been so annoyed with a thread in my time here.

There's (allegedly) something else closing in the imminent future.

tenor.gif

Once Hollwood lost Bill & Ted, it was only inevitable for Orlando.

Once I heard the news, this is my thoughts as well. 1) We knew the FFL and Animal Actors theaters probably weren't long for the world, robbing the show of a venue. 2) That fact gives them an easy "out" for a show that would eventually say the wrong thing and bring a crap storm down on UOR. Glad we get a final run.

There's the door, princess.

Reactions: Joel and Grits0808

We've warned you multiple times, and have explained it: we get it. But they're being coy for a reason. Please learn to deal with it.

Reactions: Joel
Made an account just to comment this...

After reading through a portion of this thread a thought hit me, say they bring back the Wild West stunt show.

How about having a portion of the show back to the future themed. I mean they did go to the Wild West in Part 3, so it would fit.

Would hit two nostalgia points with one shot, I feel like this would be a positive move across the board. I'm sure some of the technology they could get their hands on now could revolutionize theme park shows.

Anyone else like to see a wild Wild West back to the future mashup stunt show ?
Welcome to the IU Forums. :thumbsup::cheers:

So, not to be thick-headed about it..

But is this it? Is this the thing that affects HHN? Legacy?

If there's still something else imminent, does it have the same impact - and more importantly, same timeline of interfering with HHN?
This was the only thing I knew about.

Reactions: Sledge
Status
Not open for further replies.