USF Project? | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Project?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're definitely planning whatever comes next for HP to be interactive and involve some sort of wand interaction. Whether own personal bought wands will allow you to interact further with the ride, or it is a wand shooter - that would remain to be seen. However, we've all seen those patents with the cart-style ride vehicle and interactive elements shown. Looks like that could be some sort of MoM ride. Personally, I think that would be awesome.

That's for Nintendo most likely. Sorry man

Reactions: tankart150
Outside of the Boom Patent; I don't think any of the others relate to SNW.

Now, I could be wrong; but the one that @Joshua Porter may be refering to the multi-path choose your own adventure permit with the ride vehicle I believe. I have to wonder if maybe they are considering of using that for the USF Project?

That is the exact one I was referring to! Sorry, I should have made that more clear!

I really don't understand the love for MIB, we don't even bother to ride it anymore
Because there is nothing like it in the entire world :) only Ride I know of where you can zap another vehicle to make it spin. It's incredible. All they need is a slight refurb to fix bugs, animatronics, and add new interactive elements to the ride and aliens. :) preferably no screens of course, because, that's what makes the ride so great :)

What about an interactive LPS dark ride that is not a shooter, but a pick your own path kind of thing.

I mean, isn't that how floo powder works?

Basically, what me and @Joshua Porter mentioned?;)

Honestly, if SW is having some form of interactive element of choosing sides, this would be a good way to combat that.

Make it as if your ride can change every single time, with different characters and different set-pieces. If they go with the battle of the Ministry from Order of The Phoenix; this would be a good idea, especially if they want to bring multiple members of the cast back to reprise their roles for the attraction.

It'd be nice for the Potter attraction to be two things:
1) A family ride
2) Not a coaster

In other words, a dark ride. Potter attractions (sans HE which is more transportation to me) are all either coasters or thrill rides, but we don't have an innovative family experience that's much different. MoM, if it can hit that demo, it's got everything it needs for the Potter package to be complete.

Why not a James Bond boat ride themed to a speed boat set in Italy going through the canals of Venice ten some special effects to make it look like you're going 40 mph like transformers. I'd be down. Could have some nice props and sets wth gun fire and pyrotechnics. So much to work with for pre shows getting a debrief from Q and what not. SO MUCH POTENTIAL

Reactions: Joel and tankart150
Cough cough...Cornetto Trilogy..cough. Universal owns them, can increase alcohol sales in the park, and adds horror, action, and sci-fi.

191ecc5736646be33b9f11e8e442e5fa--badass-movie-movies-to-watch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.